Recent content by ins0mniac

1. ins0mniac

Post Wear OS - Find IP Address?

Connect to WiFi. - Enable 'Developers Options' - Enable 'ADB debugging' - Enable 'Debug over WiFi' Wait a while and you'll see "IP address : port number" under 'Debug over WiFI'.
  2. ins0mniac

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

How to get Astrophotography working Lay your phone in a table (Yes, camera will be covered/blocked). ---> Open "Camera PX" ---> NO NEED TO CHANGE ANY SETTINGS ---> You should see "Try Night Sight" ---> Tap it ---> If you don't see it, just select Night Sight from the bottom ---> When you are...
  3. ins0mniac

Post Keep your Pixel 2 XL and don't upgrade to the Pixel 3 XL

Completely agree. I am waiting for Pixel 4. If they don't do anything major, I will switch to Samsung.
  4. ins0mniac

Post Android Q Discussion

Battery Saver activates Dark Mode
  5. ins0mniac

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][T713][9] LineageOS 16.0

I like that. I don't want them to work :D
  6. ins0mniac

Post !!To all the new Essential Phone owners who recently cashed in on the Amazon deal!!!!

Add the widget, categorized under Google [Tap & hold in any empty space in home screen > widget > scroll down to 'Google' > select 'At a glance']
  7. ins0mniac

Post !!To all the new Essential Phone owners who recently cashed in on the Amazon deal!!!!

I found a settings just for you. In 'Settings' > 'Accessibility' > Scroll all the way down > Enable 'High contrast text'. It doesn't look too good in dark mode (eg. messaging app).
  8. ins0mniac

I'm really impressed with "Black and White" mode in Essential Camera app Grand Central Station at 11PM:
  9. ins0mniac

I didn't know that you could add calendar and temp. widget on essential launcher!! I'm really impressed with the SOT so far.
  10. ins0mniac

Exactly! Mic is right next to the SIM tray. It's really easy to poke the mic unless you are careful!
  11. ins0mniac

I got my $223.99 Essential Phone 2 days ago. At first I thought, I'll sell it for more money after playing with it for few days, but.... I'm IN LOVE with it :(. I've switched from Sony XZ1 compact. It was good phone, apart from an OKey camera (before Sony, I had a Pixel 2). I'm not gonna...
  12. ins0mniac

Post Android Pie on the XZ1C

By the end of this year, XZ1 and XZ1 compact will get Android Pie. Source List of the Sony phones, that will get Android (Mud) Pie: * Xperia XZ2 * Xperia XZ2 Compact * Xperia XZ2 Premium * Xperia XZ1 * Xperia XZ1 Compact * Xperia XZ Premium
  13. ins0mniac

What about the camera & network quality (if you are on T-mobile??
  14. ins0mniac

Post VoLTE on TMo and Fingerprint Sensor

Thanks a looot pbarrette. You are amazing & always willing to help. All I did is just copy "oem.sin" file from customized US rom to newflasher folder & flash only that single file in my international (Latin America) XZ1 Compact. Now I have VoLTE + Wifi calling & of course fingerprint scanner...
  15. ins0mniac

Post VoLTE on TMo and Fingerprint Sensor

My apologies for asking this question on 25th page of this thread... I'm on "Customized GEL .119" (Latin America) with fingerprint enabled. To get VoLTE without losing data, should I do one of the followings: 1. Flash "Customized GEL .119" minus userdata.sin AND with replaced oem.sin from...