Recent content by iNTER5LOve

1. I

Post [APP] [4.0+]Clone App Pro -Multi account&Fake GPS Location+free premium code[Newest]

Can you send me redeem code please Thank you
  2. I

Post Note 9 One UI issues

Thats because you turn off screen animations from developer options Just turn it on again and try
  3. I

Post MIUI 12.0.2.0 Global stable ROM with November Security patch

How to dawngrade without root ? Cant do it with updater its say cant downgrade to old version
  4. I

Post App close randomly note 5 ai

I am on 9.5.19 and still having same issue I never face thua issue in 32gb version Just on 64gb 4gb ram version which I have now
  5. I

Thread App close randomly note 5 ai

Hello all I purchased note 5 AI and I faced this issue app close randomly and restart when I use it When I open for example twitter app and use it for a while its close and start again in a second Anyone face same isaue What is wrong with my phone ? Miui 9.5.17
  6. I

Post [rom][official][dotos][8.1.0]

I fixed dark video issue by move this folder after extract it to priv_app folder https://www.mediafire.com/file/n3ql26kqidt381k/CameraNextMod.zip
  7. I

Post [rom][official][dotos][8.1.0]

Dark video issue How to fix it ?
  8. I

Post [rom][8.1.0][firehound 4.7][official]

I have this issue too How you fix it ?
  9. I

Post [ROM][8.1.0]LineageOS-15.1[P2][Kuntao][UNOFFICIAL]

If I start it over I will lose fingerprint option What is the right step to flashing rom now ?
  10. I

after encryption phone from security setting fingerprint option come back again but i need to enter pattern every time I restarting phone (to starting android you need to enter pattern) how to disable it ? cant disable it from security setting
  11. I

Where is the option to add Fingerprint?