Recent content by irancosta

1. irancosta

Post How To Guide Install One UI 6 (Android 14) beta on unsupported countries - Thread for all supported Galaxy models

Try to clear cache in app and add a new card. I did it and now its able to pay!!!
  2. irancosta

Post How To Guide Install One UI 6 (Android 14) beta on unsupported countries - Thread for all supported Galaxy models

Guys, is it ok to sideload: โ€ฃ ZWIC โž ZWIK (thanks to @Steroid msk) in my S23 918B EUX Ultra?
  3. irancosta

Thank you very much. I used it last year to sidload One Ui 5 Beta with no problemm. ๐Ÿ˜
  4. irancosta

Sidload done with success. S23 918B EUX. Thank you guys!!!
  5. irancosta

Hi guys! Do you know how many One UI 6 beta we will have until the official release? Just to know! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–