• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by irus

1. I

Thread Stock AT&T rom

I searched but was not able to find what I was looking for so sorry if this is a double post. I bought my s9+ straight from samsung and would like to install the latest AT&T rom would someone be able to point me in the right direction to get the latest stock AT&T rom? TIA
  2. I

Post [GUIDE] Samsung Galaxy S7 Active (G891A) FRP Bypass Method Using Odin

I got the first 4 steps but when I try to actually flash the rom I get FAIL!(Auth) and on the phone it says "SW REV check fail: [aboot]Fused 3 > binary 2" Is there anyway to fix this? TIA
  3. I

Thread Loading a rom on my phone

I have tried several different roms and all of them are giving me the same issue. When I try to load the rom via Odin I get Auth(fail!). I believe I have bootloader V3 but I even tried an oreo rom with no luck. Is there anyone that can provide me help on this? TIA
  4. I

Post S Health, Google Fit and Virgin Pulse?

I have the same issue and its annoying as hell. This worked fine on my nexus 6p but on the galaxy s8 it made me sync with shealth and now won't sync the steps with my watch. FML
  5. I

Post [Q] Pairs, but no sound in BT headphones

I am having the same issue. I can connect no problem but I just can't hear anything. I have tried rebooting the watch and when I select google play it asks me if I want to play it on the phone or the device, I select device and click play but nothing happens. I have also tried to pause then play...
  6. I

Post NFL Game Pass

Is anyone able to post the latest version of game pass https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gamepass&hl=en ---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ---------- So I searched a little harder and found it :) http://www.apk20.com/apk/125245/start
  7. I

Post NFL Game Pass

Does anyone have the latest version of gamp pass they can post? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neulion.android.nfl.gamepass&hl=en
  8. I

Thread Google play music

I have the sony smartwatch 3 and I was trying to sync play music from my phone to my watch but everything time I tap the "Turn on music sync" button its says "Google play services needs updating" I have checked and I am on the latest version already. Someone also suggested uninstalling play...
  9. I

Post Using wifi with no phone

bumb :)
  10. I

Thread Using wifi with no phone

So I have wifi enabled and its connected but whenever I try to load any app that requires internet it has the cloud with a line through it but it doesn't have that symbol when your on the clock screen (main screen) unless I turn off wifi. Does anyone know how to actually get apps to load data...
  11. I

Thread Sending a text using "OK Google"

If I say "Ok Google.. Send text to bob... blah blah blah" it will send it using my carrier number not my google voice number but if I go into hangouts and send a text it sends it using my google voice number. Is there anyway to fix that? Also the default sms app in settings is hangouts and I am...
  12. I

Post USB C MicroSD Card Adapter, with Full Size USB A also!

Can anyone confirm that you can also write to this from your phone. on the site it says its a reader so not sure if you can also write to it from android phone????
  13. I

Post Unable to set Screen lock to none.

Talk about a bug... That worked perfectly for me. Thanks :)
  14. I

Thread splash screen only

Sorry if this has already been posted but I put the battery in my phone and it automatically starts but only goes to the first splash screen then stop. I made a video of whaty phone does http://youtu.be/s5RWoP2gapk any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  15. I

Post NFL Game Pass

Does anyone have the latest version of nfl game pass they can post on here? TIA :)