• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by iscle

1. iscle

Post [ROM][12.0][raphael] Aosp 12.0

T That's weird, I have not experienced any of those issues, and battery life is extremely good even on a (almost) 2 years old device. Maybe you installed the wrong firmware which can lead to crashes and other strange issues.
  2. iscle

Post [ROM][12.0][raphael] Aosp 12.0

I'm using AOSP based roms since I got the bootloader unlock and haven't noticed any issues. Which ones are you talking about?
  3. iscle

Post Stm32 became brick (threecar DSP)

Nice! Could you tell us what you did, for future reference?
  4. iscle

Post Junsun V1 - TWRP, Root, Discussion and more. (AC8227L) (Android 8.1) (2GB + 32GB)

Oh, I was hoping it was one of the ones in the outside... Removing the shield is a pain... Well, thanks for the information! I'll try my best not to brick it haha
  5. iscle

Post Junsun V1 - TWRP, Root, Discussion and more. (AC8227L) (Android 8.1) (2GB + 32GB)

Would you mind sharing which pin was the one that let you flash the device? I'm working on a new preloader and I'm sure it won't work first try :P
  6. iscle

Hmm the touchscreen settings can be set on the secret menu (8888), as well as bluetooth, radio, etc. Just connect a USB mouse to use it properly :)
  7. iscle

I have found the UART TX pin for the forfan module! It was a bit tricky, but it works! And it's set at 921600 baud as it's typical for MediaTek CPUs. The pin where the green wire is attached is the TX pin for the default UART used by the preloader and lk!
  8. iscle

That's the DSP, as far as I know they are just some UART pins and maybe I2S or reset lines...
  9. iscle

Post 8227L_demo

Install Device Info HW and it will say so in the system tab.
  10. iscle

Post 8227L_demo

From the few pictures you posted, I think your device is a FF-5500 right? If so, then it uses the same firmware as Junsun V1 and Hizpo ad907001
  11. iscle

Post TS9 (Spreadtrum SC9853I) 4/64G Android 9 - Discussion thread

Hi! I don't own any TS9 devices, but I do have the kernel source for it, which some of you might be interested in: https://github.com/Iscle/android_kernel_spreadtrum_sc9853 It's untested, and does not include device-specific drivers like NXP drivers or touchscreen drivers...
  12. iscle

MediaTek hardware is quite hard to brick, even if secure boot is enabled (not the case) so I think your device can definetly be revived. However, it's tricky to know the pin out. I'm almost 100% sure that the pin we're looking for is exposed on that module, on the pins that get soldered to the...
  13. iscle

You can try those two points with a very thin and long cable (or with a 1k resistor if you have one, to avoid shorting something if it's not the correct ones)
  14. iscle

It's not getting detected by the computer at all?
  15. iscle

Wow really? I thought the bad performance was mostly because of the SOC... This is the only AC8227L radio I own, I have three more but those are running MT6852, Allwinner T3 and MStar Cedric. The snappiest one is the MT6582, then 8227L, then T3, and then MStar. I will look into it now that you...