• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by IshtaNoob

1. I

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] CrDroid 7.6 For Lenovo P2

I noticed an overnight battery drain, but haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. About 8% lost during night. Is anyone else having it too?
  2. I

Post GCam 7 and 6 for Lenovo P2 [Android 8, 9 and 10] 13th August 2020

I just installed the version "MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V7" on android 11 and it worked fine: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1487/ The previous version (V5) refused to install.
  3. I

Post [ROM][PIXEL_EXTENDED][11][KUNTAO][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS]

For a moment I thought I had the ROM wrong xD Settings > System > Gestures > System Navigation (loosely translated, as my settings are in a different language) It allows 3 button, 2 button and gesture navigation. No inverted layout settings, though, and home button doesn't seem to work on any of...
  4. I

Post [ROM][PIXEL_EXTENDED][11][KUNTAO][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS]

Any way to invert the navbar layout on 2 button navigation?
  5. I

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc OS 4.6 for Lenovo P2

That and the physical button being disabled while the nav bar is enabled are two things that discourage me from using this version of the ROM, although HAVOC has always been a preference of mine, along with SYBERIA. Where can I get version 4.2? Mega says the download isn't available.
  6. I

Post [ROM][COLT-OS_v6.5][A10][KUNTAO][UNOFFICIAL][11-10-2020]

"Added support for Home Button wake" Where is that option?
  7. I

Post BlaZeMax-Kernel[LenovoP2][Kuntao]

Thanks for the update! Since there seems to be issues with version 3.4 (volume, as reported above) would you mind sharing version 3.0 as well? Or is it fixed already?
  8. I

Thread ROM Index

The following list is a list of ROMs available on the "Lenovo P2 ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, & Other Development" forum, structured as follows: ROM name (linked to the corresponding thread), developer (no link to avoid spamming), android version, ROM version, and date of the latest update I...
  9. I

Post [rom][unofficial] SYBERIA OS v2.9 [android-9.0.0_r49] [F2FS]

Well, the FP sensor bugs sometimes, as it does in all other roms i tried so far, but apart from that it still feels better than others. Battery saving location, no drain, and has all the customisations I need.
  10. I

Post [rom][10.0][unofficial] Havoc OS v3.6 [android-10.0.0_r37]

For some reason, after dirty flashing 3.4 I got rebooted to fastboot, and then stuck on a black screen with the blue led lit up. I had no problem rebooting to TWRP and dirty flashing 3.3, which works with no issues. Any idea what may be causing this? I have Magisk 20.4 and TWRP 3.2.3-20190209...
  11. I

Post [rom][10.0][unofficial] Havoc OS v3.6 [android-10.0.0_r37]

Couple of noob questions: 1. No quick charging? - nevermind, it's working. 2. No battery saving location? 3. Why isn't Gboard memorizing my settings?! - nevermind this one also, it seems to have fixed itself. Thanks in advance for any replies. PS: thanks for keeping the device alive, VladSor!
  12. I

Thread Battery drain / no deep sleep

Long story short, I have been experiencing a severe battery drain with any ROM I try for the last month or so. Some ROMs seemed not to have it until first reboot, then the drain showed up. Installing BetterBatteryStats showed me there was a "fingerprint wakelock" active 100% of the time. This...
  13. I

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] RESURRECTION REMIX 7.0.2 [9.0.0_r44]

I have the same problem, and all ROMs I tested have it. I think it might be some physical issue with the fingerprint sensor, but it always randomly stops working, and randomly starts working again after a reboot or two. Long pressing the home button does nothing, and custom kernels are no help...
  14. I

Post [SHISHUFIED][F2FS][OTA] BootleggersROM - 4.2 [9.0.0_r44][STABLE][KUNTAO][2019/07/08]

Half off topic question: some ROMs allow me to silence determined notifications; can I do the same on this rom? Or is there some app or module that allows me to silence some notifications? Thanks in advance for any replies. Edit: nevermind, found it :p