Recent content by ishubhamsingh

1. ishubhamsingh

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r35] AospExtended ROM V6.5 [OFFICIAL] [21ST APRIL]

No it won't, i m using these(TWRP installer and TWRP) it works fine, only issue with recovery along with 4.9 kernel is mtp doesn't works, but you can use twrp in boot mode to make it work.
  2. ishubhamsingh

Here https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-a1/themes/twrp-baseband-modem-april-stock-rom-t3777901 , make sure to backup your efs and persist partition, before flashing firmware.
  3. ishubhamsingh

Pushed the build to official site Download and Changelog * Please make sure to flash latest firmware * Clean flash if coming from 3.18 kernel build
  4. ishubhamsingh

You probably are on Dec Firmware, that is why you are facing it. The latest official builds use oreo blobs. You can join our telegram group and try my builds with 4.9 kernel and pie blobs, those will work fine for you.
  5. ishubhamsingh

Care to read OP? It has already been mentioned in FAQs that it follows monthly update cycle.
  6. ishubhamsingh

Since a lot of users were asking for TG group specifically for aex tissot users. Here you go:- https://t.me/aextissot
  7. ishubhamsingh

Lockdown won't work as intended,if u enable "FP unlock" feature,that allows you to use FP to unlock after a reboot(check in screenshot). So just disable it if you want to use lockdown.
  8. ishubhamsingh

First is a known issue, it came with r16 as Google seems to have killed it's hidden feature. Next one is also something that came with r16 ,if you enable wallpaper based theme, it will now consider night mode as well as battery saver mode for dark theme. So when you switch messaging app's theme...
  9. ishubhamsingh

Play store is fine here,make sure you flashed magisk
  10. ishubhamsingh

I haven't merged it yet. I'll merge it only when it will be verified and merged by team substratum. In fact it doesn't even works with the subs app on playstore, you need to get the latest beta apk from their CI builds channel. So i'll wait for them to merge the commits to the release branch.
  11. ishubhamsingh

Camera is totally fine for me. Which gapps do you flash? if you flash stock gapps, it replaces the inbuilt gcam mod with stock gcam, that could be the reason for the crash.
  12. ishubhamsingh

Auto brightness toggle isn't missing, i have not added it yet. Its not like it comes with AOSP and i have removed it. I'll see other stuffs.