• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by isko95

1. isko95

Post How to fix my xperia t? 😰

Anyone help please
  2. isko95

Post Moving from stock lollipop

Anyone reply please
  3. isko95

Thread How to fix my xperia t? 😰

I had a problem with the phone, it reboots every time itself, so i decided to buy a new battery from internet. Then i replaced the original inside the xperia t and placed the new one. When i turn on the phone, it vibrates and nothing on the screen, it seems to boot normally but without anything...
  4. isko95

Thread Moving from stock lollipop

Can anyone suggest me which are the best roms based on lollipop? What are pros and cons, the rom with less bugs or problems TYIA in advance. And also can anyone tell me how to install the rom from stock lollipop without root?
  5. isko95

Post [YUGA][Development] CM13 / CyanogenMod 13

Is this rom better than the official sony stock rom? Can you tell me all the bugs or problem?
  6. isko95

Post Xperia Z3 Screen Recorder for Z1

How can I install this on stock xperia z kitkat 4.4.4 without root? (dont tell me to root because I dont want to, its new :D)
  7. isko95

Post [Q] Cover like xperia z3??

I dont like it. I want the same style of the smart cover of xperia z3
  8. isko95

Thread [Q] Cover like xperia z3??

im wondering if there will be a smart cover window like xperia z3?? i want it too for my xperia Z please somenone reply. the cover is like this: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/style-cover-scr24/ :D
  9. isko95

Post android kk 4.4.4

But is it sure that we will receive it? I asked it because only those 3 models got the 4.4.4 update
  10. isko95

Thread android kk 4.4.4

When will official android kitkat 4.4.4 come on xperia z c6603? Hope that it will fix bugs of 4.4.3 espescially about battery
  11. isko95

Post [bricked xperia T] flashing stock firmware

hey guys! i bought a new xperia Z (which was on sale in mediaworld) :D so happy! hope not to go on trouble with this one. but i will still try to fix the xperia T :)
  12. isko95

Fastboot.exe oem lock 0xKEY is the command or another?
  13. isko95

riped? why it fails relocking the fastboot? what is the correct command to relock?
  14. isko95

why broke? they are connected well