3. I

Post Will there be a Custom Rom?

Did it fix the cameras?
  4. I

Well, seems like the custom rom scene died for this phone
  5. I

Well its maybe not really a bug, the speakers are just more quiet than stock
  6. I

So far the main bugs i discovered are: Low speaker sound Sometimes the fingerprint symbol will stay on the screen after unlocking the device The biggest advantage of this rom is the insane battery life (around 3 days with 10h of SOT)
  7. I

sweet! thx for using your holidays for us :p Btw, tested your alpha build for nearly 30 days now. Are you intersted in any bug reports?
  8. I

Post GSIs for Mi NOTE 10 - Android 9 and 10 Guide

I assume that would be possible, but i wouldnt invest alot of time in GSIs since the Custom Rom for this device is nearly done
  9. I

I have to say battery live is really good on this rom. Battery life 2 days and 10hrs in idle 7 hours and 18 mins SOT Also while testing, no other bugs besides the one mentioned on github were found. So its basically Daily Driver material besides the cameras
  10. I

Currently testing and i have to say i am really impressed, speed and battery life is on point. The only thing i dont understand is why you put the CPU uptime to 22000 on the small cores and the big cores to 500
  11. I

Great! Thanks for all your work!
  12. I

Do i just flash the Zip? Or do i need to be aware of the Miui version i have installed?
  13. I

You only have to resize the system partition if you want to install GAPPS. Otherwise you dont. Also you dont have to choose a size, it will do that automatically
  14. I

Its the GSI FIX from the GSI Mi Note 10 Lite forum