Recent content by Istarth

1. I

Thread Move (Export + Move) all images of one contact outside "WhatsApp Images" folder

Move (Export + Move) all images of one contact outside "WhatsApp Images" folder Hi !! I have been shearching many webs.... many threads.... many days.... with no clues..... The problem is.... after many years I have thousands of images and videos.... I would like to remove selective contacts...
  2. I

Post [ROM][P605/P605k][P555 Port] 6.0.1 TouchWiz 20170801

Is it possible in any way to be able to charge using pc connection ¿? the rest of my devices (s9+ and tab s3) works well using the same port... I have also tried "Y cable" to get more power.... but is the same.... a cross over the thunder is showed and is not charging at all.... Any idea ¿? TY !!
  3. I

Post [Android 4.1+]Proxy/GateWay for Android Auto

A8 is not rooted and start tethering is off permissions are also off !! so strange.... I have to keep enabling it..... I am using Wifi Launcher with no options enabled.... but still the same.... just updating all of this the state is: Car: Audi A3 Config Master Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Personal)...
  4. I

Car: Audi A3 Config Master Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Personal): - Non Rooted - Android 10 - AA last version installed - Last version AA - AAGateWay is NOT installed - Hotspot created - AA Head Unit Server activated - In notifications area I can see Head server is "runing" Slave Samsung Galaxy A8...
  5. I

Post Q: How to stop Android Auto deactivating the car's build-in navigation?

Would be really nice if someone discover a fix for this.... I am an audi owner with virtual cockpit and is very frustrating to see the compass icon while using google maps.... :( and I don't have a mirroring solution....
  6. I

Same here !! connection problems every time almost impossible to make it work with Beta..... but perfect with alpha !! and with the new AA IU !! Slave: - Alpha app - Connected to hotspot of master Master: - Unit server of AA - Hotspot Nothing else all working perfect ! The only thing I would...
  7. I

Post Install apps in A1 SDCard ?

I don´t know If u had read about these cards before... I have SanDisk Extreme 128GB Class 10, U3, V30, A1, No matter how expensive is the card but if the card is not an A1 card the aleatory access is not good enough... A1 means this cards are much much faster for aleatory access / read... and...
  8. I

The question is about the new A1 app performance sdcards... I thought with this kind of new cards I was going to be able to move any app to sd (now there are so many apps that cannot be moved to the sd) or even install the app directly to the SD card... But seems these new a1 cards are working...
  9. I

nobody has tried this kind of cards yet? Is there anyone with some info about this? Many thanks ! Enviado desde mi SM-T825 mediante Tapatalk
  10. I

Thread Install apps in A1 SDCard ?

Hi ! I have just install my new a1 sdcard in my tab s3, but as I can see I not still be able to install more apps than with my previous non a1 sdcard ! So all is the same but I suppose that the sd is just faster.... This is happening also in my s7 edge. A1 sdcard was not suppose to let us...
  11. I

Thread Install apps in A1 SDCard ?

Hi ! I have just install my new a1 sdcard in my s7 edge, but as I can see I not still be able to install more apps than with my previous non a1 sdcard ! So all is the same but I suppose that the sd is just faster.... A1 sdcard was not suppose to let us install any app directly into the sd (not...
  12. I

Post Original accessories for the Tab S3

For #2 yes. For #1.... In my opinion there is much more than a little chance... I have had problems twice since I have it.... (2 days....). I am buying and using Samsung tablets since many years... And I think this is the worse cover I have ever seen... Very ugly with those bars.... And very...
  13. I

Post Any way to install / use Samsung Themes ??

Themes could be really great ?. Cannot understand why seems to put limits with the best tablet they have and their own software.... Hope to see this soon in my tablet.... Enviado desde mi SM-T825 mediante Tapatalk
  14. I

Post [Downloads] Apps missing from S3 & Galaxy Store

Those with problems with game tuner and game optimizing service, also install this. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58ffbe0f16922/Game%20Optimizing%20Service_1.1.51.apk Enviado desde mi SM-T825 mediante Tapatalk
  15. I

Post Game Launcher / Game Tuner

Just found the way to use game tuner. https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=72031116 Enviado desde mi SM-T825 mediante Tapatalk