Recent content by isthisok

1. I

Post [SM-N910*] CF-Auto-Root

will this work on a note 4 n910vvzw2cqi2 if not how would you recommend me rooting my phone? thank you for your help
  2. I

Thread i just want to cf auto stock root my phone, note4 n910vvru2cqi2

i guess thats correct way to say it. i dont know if i should update 1st or leave it with the current firmware. i am experienced at rooting, but i am still in beginning of class so to say. lol, i have done research and found some cf auto roots that i think will work, but i cant find the answer...
  3. I

Post Switched to Straight Talk. I have 2 issues (slow speed and error message)

straight talk still supports att that is who I use and with an att phone
  4. I

Post [ROM][UCMC1] SUPERLITE ATT JB 4.1.2 RooTeD >198mb< | APR 16/2013 |

the links I went to on this post were filled with viruses and shut down my pc, unfortunately I didn't write them down just enter with caution so you may want to check that out to save others from what I just went through recovering my pc. thought you should know , I seriously don't thimk you...
  5. I

Post can i install any custom rom on my gs4 ok2 it is rooted

these are the ones I was sending but I did it wrong only 4 at a tim I tried 6 sorry about that
  6. I

well I you see in the picture I gave you the correct number so I went ahead and did screenshots so I will have everything you need without confusion and I mean that with all do respect
  7. I

under model number of my phone it says : Samsung SGH-I337. but I am gonna take a guess and maybe this is what you want lrx22c.i337ucugok2. if that isn't correct could you give me a hint in laymen terms I am a newbie but great at following directions
  8. I

yes sorry i havent used the forum before a didnt know you replied my model is sgh i337att
  9. I

Thread can i install any custom rom on my gs4 ok2 it is rooted

I followed the keep root method for the ok2 on a forum here and worked perfectly now I want a custom rom but don't now how to tell if it will work for my phone
  10. I

Thread what is the best way to root my galaxy s4 i337 running 5.0.1

I was hoping to install a custom rom as well but the way I rooted it last time it soft bricked, I used kingroot