• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by iTakMD

1. I

Post Fire HD 10/10+ 2021 is out - anyone got one plz post ur thoughts

Got the HD 10 Plus during Prime Day, had the previous HD 10 2019 and the 2017 before that. The upgrade from 2017 -> 2019 was okay because of the processor upgrade but still had slowdowns and was sluggish when opening different apps. The 2019 -> 2021 Plus version was a great upgrade, that 4GB...
  2. I

Post [WINDOWS][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V23.0

Had same issue, installing the one from Amazon appstore fixes it.
  3. I

Post [TUT] Enable system level night mode/night shift/blue light filter, no root required.

There isn't a "night mode" setting enabled there. But if you go to settings after pushing those adb commands and go in to settings, there will be a drop down from the top that says something like night mode is enabled. You can click that and set the time to activate it.
  4. I

Post [TUT] Enable system level night mode/night shift/blue light filter, no root required.

Thanks, the default night mode is so much better than the Blue shade filter crap they put in.
  5. I

Post [discontinued][ROM][unlocked][suez] Lineage-12.1 [05 MAY 2020]

You can flash the temporary headphone fix here: https://github.com/ezeek/suez/releases I use the +14 Db version as it seems to make speakers noticeably louder.
  6. I

Post [ROOT HD 10] Enable advanced power menu (global actions) + my other framework mods!

Thank you for your work, i tested this out on 5.6.3.0 (5.3.6.0) and unfortunately it would restart the tablet once i held the power button. Saw a few post back that it was a small integer change so i recompiled the framework apk with the change from 2 to 1. For some reason, the stock menu was...
  7. I

Post [ROM] [8.1] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 7 2013

I've been using an older version of Netflix that was signed (to prevent updates), works well but you would be missing some features that currently exists in the newer version of Netflix. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862715472
  8. I

Post Battery Replacement

Yes that is the battery i bought, and no i didn't use a heat gun. I used a hair dryer and heated for like 10 seconds and pulled, repeating until it came off. It's only been 3-4 weeks, but yes the battery is running strong.
  9. I

Post Battery Replacement

Yeah i needed adhesive to put the back cover back in, i bought this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N95MWVJ/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me= Think it's just a generic adhesive, wasn't hard to apply and is pretty sticky like the original adhesive...seems to do the job.
  10. I

Post Battery Replacement

Nope, the battery was already curved and fit right in. Just an update...after 20+ cycle charges, Accubattery now says 100% capacity. I guess it's safe to say that that battery is OEM.
  11. I

Post Battery Replacement

My battery would need to be charge 3 times a day, so decided to buy a new battery from a seller known for OEM batteries but for $33 compared to the generic $15 ones. (Note: Don't buy cheap torx screwdrivers from china, they stripped like 5 of my screws and i had to use a 1/16 drill bit to drill...
  12. I

Post So I baked my G3 in the oven...

Don't know about that, but i know my contacts are stored in my google account.
  13. I

Post So I baked my G3 in the oven...

That white card is your SIM card, lol...and yeah you should of taken it out before you put it in the oven. My mothers' phone died and started to boot loop every time it got to the login screen, she already got a new phone and already had backed up her photos. I went ahead and took the phone...
  14. I

Post [KERNEL] [CLARK] [LOS 7.1.2] HandBag Kernel - v2.3.5

My bootloader is A0.48 (2015-10-30).
  15. I

Post [KERNEL] [CLARK] [LOS 7.1.2] HandBag Kernel - v2.3.5

I'd like to thank you for this kernel, i'm using kernel with ExKernelManager to underclock both my CPU and GPU (and changing governors) because they were getting too hot when i was playing games. Now it runs much cooler and the battery life is lasting a bit longer. As for the Camera, my camera...