Recent content by ItBankRock

1. ItBankRock

Post feels like lcd panel

I'm also experiencing the same effect when watching videos. The effect is somehow worse when watching HDR content in Netflix at very low brightness. The image is so washed out. It could be a calibration issue, or hardware issue. It just sucks OnePlus delivered a product like this that's $1000...
  2. ItBankRock

Post [30.12.19] N950F_DS_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I SecureFolder I Jio VoLTE I Gear SPay I DEX

well that's the sad bit, I noticed it, and I can't look at it that way anymore. I think I noticed it because I stream Netflix at my desktop computer during the weekends when I get home. The transition back to my phone must have triggered my OCD senses.
  3. ItBankRock

Post [30.12.19] N950F_DS_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I SecureFolder I Jio VoLTE I Gear SPay I DEX

yeah dude it took me a while (like a week) to notice that my Netflix streams are in fact in SD quality after flashing ROMs from different devs. The only way to get it back is to flash the stock firmware in Odin. I'm back to my Korean firmware (my phone's imported) but at least I can enjoy...
  4. ItBankRock

Post [News] Official LG Software support for G5 and V20 has ended

So glad I moved on with LG., that's a bad move from them. My G5 is now with my little brother for his casual needs. I replaced its battery so that the original longevity is preserved. That's one thing I loved about that phone, sadly it's the last of its kind.
  5. ItBankRock

Is there any way to get Widevine L1 DRM? I can't stream Netflix at HD quality. Mine is at L3. Or is this really not generally supported on custom ROMs?
  6. ItBankRock

Post [KERNEL] Phantom Kernel for N950 - F/FD/N (for Samsung PIE and OREO ROMs)

6h0st Flashed the latest version on my N950N with _alexndr's latest DevBase ROM. It still doesn't want to boot :( Device just goes black after the Galaxy Note8 logo. Restored my TWRP backup and everything is well again.
  7. ItBankRock

Post [KERNEL] Phantom Kernel for N950 - F/FD/N (for Samsung PIE and OREO ROMs)

Just flashed the latest version on my N950N with Dr. Ketan's ROM (latest version, stock kernel). It kept looping on the boot animation. *blue notif LED turns on, then off, boot animation still playing, then bootloops*
  8. ItBankRock

Post Losing Magisk Root After Reboot

It also happened with my N950-N. Went back to SuperSU, I don't care about Android Pay or some Samsung stuff (like Music) anyway. But I would be pleased if someone can fix this. Magisk modules are awesome!
  9. ItBankRock

Post [ROM][AQF5][6.0.1][G900x]SkiesROM UX v3.2 A7 2017

YouTube videos lag so hard especially 60fps videos.
  10. ItBankRock

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.X for Galaxy S5 | Android 7.X Nougat

Just to report some bug. Playing 1080p 60fps videos in YouTube is dropping a lot of frames. Nice ROM btw! Good successor to Cyanogen. EDIT: Just searched this thread and switching the cpugov to 'conservative' fixes the problem.
  11. ItBankRock

Post [ROM] 27/12 | Fulmics ROM 5.5 ◦ v20S ◦ Tweaks | OTA ◦ Nougat 7.0 ◦ H850 | H830

Oh lord the G3 god is here. Sad I don't have the H850 variant :/
  12. ItBankRock

Post [ROM] [klte-allvariants] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **crDroid**v3.8.5

Awesome ROM! Is there a way though to disable the touch-capacitive buttons and just use the software navbar? :)
  13. ItBankRock

Post Color saturation & accuracy

Now that my tempered glass protector broke, I can judge the naked screen again. I think it's just "fine." I feel like it needs a bit more saturation like what the users said above. Still love my phone though <3
  14. ItBankRock

Post can you charge LG G5 Battery by just using using module

Just buy the BCK (Battery charging kit) for the G5. It comes with an extra battery and it's totally worth.
  15. ItBankRock

Thread How to get kdz file?

Hello G5 community, I got the V20A Nougat notification on both my H860N and PC using LG bridge. Now I ask how to get the kdz file of the update? Might want to share it with everyone :) Thanks!