Recent content by iTchill

1. iTchill

Post Chromecast (and only chromecast!) makes my TV repeatedly turn on and off by itself

If you have a friend who as a chromecast , ask him to do an exchange for a couple of days for testing purposes .. Then you'll know if it your tv or chromecast 10$ its your tv or if you can turn off simplink in lg setting see if that help Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. iTchill

Post [ROM] I997UCKK3 [21.11.2011][Android 2.3.6]

I was hoping to get this device alive again since cm13 is out for galaxy s2 ...alright , farewell infuse
  3. iTchill

Post [tutorial] How to get back on stock with TWRP Stock Nandroid Backups

hey guys i used the guide and everything went great exept the flashing of the stock recovery , i get sending 'revocery' (15580 KB)... OKAY [ 1.858s] writing 'revocery'... FAILED (remote: not allowed) finished. total time: 1.864s im sure its ridiculous , any one know about that ? thanks Edit ...
  4. iTchill

Post [GUIDE] Return to stock for Canadian HTC One M8 (2014)

hey guys just got back from gpe conversion , looking for 1.12.631.17 - TWRP - HBOOT 3.16 anyone have a working link ? thanks
  5. iTchill

Post [RUU] & [ROM] M8 Google Play Edition | Marshmallow 6.0 MRA58K.H15 | 7/27/2016

Hey guys , late to the party here .. I have a fully converted gpe m8 ,stock rooted with systemless,with twrp , when i got the security patch i took the stock recovery.img from my ruu and i flashed it (to do the update) but when i do the update i get a status 7 error ....so how can i update...
  6. iTchill

Post [RUU] & [ROM] M8 Google Play Edition | Marshmallow 6.0 MRA58K.H15 | 7/27/2016

and how to dirty flash this update plaese ? From twrp ? Or stock recovery ?
  7. iTchill

Post [APP][Updated 2015-11-12] HTC One A9 Camera/Gallery/Editor for Marshmallow GPE

I cleaned some space in the system app drawer to be sure , flashed with twrp , i did get the sync app at first boot , force close as soon as i touch it ...tried to manually accept permission from the app info , rebooted , force close again ....how the hell do you guys make it work ??
  8. iTchill

Post 🐉[APR24][ROM][KERNEL] SkyDragon | Sense 8 MarshMallow | v4.0.0 | 6.20.709.2

Really , I thought it was OK since its a rom .. I was on stock rooted sense a while ago and I had no problem flashing gpe rom ..I didn't want to do the whole process of cid/mid bla bla
  9. iTchill

Post 🐉[APR24][ROM][KERNEL] SkyDragon | Sense 8 MarshMallow | v4.0.0 | 6.20.709.2

Hey guys , just arrived to the show .. It dosent boot on a gpe device , is that normal ?
  10. iTchill

hey guys , i think i messed up .. and would like some help . i changed my mid for the google play edition to flash the RUU when i rebooted it my phone could not pass the bootloader ,so i went back to adb and tried my recovery , it still had the twrp so i tought it was nothing so when i tried to...
  11. iTchill

Post [ROM][5.1] 9/17/2015-Lollipop Stock Rooted Google Play Edition LMY47O.H9

I was on H6. If I flash HTC_One_M8_Lollipop_5.1_LMY47O.H9.zip do I still need to flash the update.zip or firmware_0p6bimg.zip?
  12. iTchill

hey GraffixNYC , can you reupload the flashable stock rooted 5.1 H9 . the link seems to be broken on your website , thanks
  13. iTchill

Post [27NOV][Android 5.0] ALL RAZR GSM Tᴜᴛᴏʀɪᴀʟs ᴜ Nᴇᴇᴅ Uɴᴅᴇʀ 1 ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ!

Ahy chance that this could work on a xt886 ? Or am i looking for trouble ..
  14. iTchill

Post [MOD]Some Old School mods II (Sense 6 | 5.0.1)

Mods works flawlessy , thanks
  15. iTchill

Post [GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)

No need to relock the bootloader to revieve the updates , a complete stock will do ,