• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by itechengine

1. I

Post Vensmile mini pc IPC002 Bios reset help

Did you fine any solution? I am having same issue, no display with HDMI
  2. I

Post New FireTV Sticks (2020 edition)

E. G. If i wanted to install Sonyliv app, it is not available yo install like many other apps. Firetv Stick has those apps listed.
  3. I

Post New FireTV Sticks (2020 edition)

I use fire tv cube purchased in US here in India, is there a way to get around the US contents and watch Indian contents and get firware updates like fire tv stick?
  4. I

Post Porting Android to Gear 2

which version of android wear app you are using? I tried using wear os version 1.5.0.2835999 but didnt help i had it factory reset and now it is paired. Thanks
  5. I

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

I am able to upload the file here it self - OPBR_3--2018-04-18-13-59-33_current.zip (17.66 MB) I did not tried clean flash, to many things to be configured again... i am doubtful of this ROM as i have never received any updates since i have installed it.
  6. I

Thank you for your inputs yes my device is encrypted and has stock recovery. I also tried the post # 3 in OP but update always fails. I have created the log dump, any specific file to be attached here? total dump is of 19mb
  7. I

no updates It always shows system is upto date. I have manually tried updating via option "local upgrade" but it always fails. the device is encrypted.
  8. I

I tried updating via update option in settings menu - system updates - local upgrade, updating via recovery and installing via adb interface. I get "installation failed" message on screen. Trying OxygenOS Open Beta 8
  9. I

update error trying to update to latest open beta 8 I am on Oreo patch level 1 november 2017, i am unable to update to the latest open beta. Tried ADB, it also failed. device is encrypted. Please suggest.
  10. I

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Open Beta 1 (8.0) for OnePlus 5

unable to update trying to update to latest open beta 8 I am on Oreo patch level 1 november 2017, i am unable to update to the latest open beta. Tried ADB, it also failed. device is encrypted. Please suggest.
  11. I

not receiving any updates I am on OS 5.0 Build number OnePlus A5000_23_171128 since November - I have never received any updates or patch till date, what can be the reason? Please help. Thank you
  12. I

Post OFFICIAL Pure Note 7 Port v3

two major issues camera and bluetooth I am facing two major issues 1) Camera is not working properly, not aligned full screen, buttons are misbehaving . If i tap on capture - video recording starts 2) Bluetooth auto turning on, even after disabling it turns it self on automatically...
  13. I

Post [ROM] [STABLE] PopWiz Telstra v5.1 Final Marshmallow Themed [G900F/M/I/L/K/T/S/W8]

All Share Stopped Working Hi, Whenever i try to share files thru WLAN direct, getting error _ All Share Stopped working. I have tired cleaning cache, force stopping application ,restarting the device but could fix the issue.
  14. I

Post [ROM][AOGJ][5.1.1][07/09]SIXPERIENCE 7.0

for me GPS worked out of the box, but bluetooth was not. Fixed it by Repulsa 's AIO fix zip. Network identification is the issue i have, have to restart the device to auto detect the network. I will check other things and update. Gesture Awake is available in this ROM, Thank you geiti94