Recent content by itsirfandude

1. itsirfandude

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2] Unlegacy Android Tilapia [Nexus7 3G][14NOV2019]

Tried clean install of both May and June Images. I cannot get past the boot animation. I cleared dalvik cache/cache/system/internal storage, factory reset and also format data.Still no change.Kindly help.
  2. itsirfandude

Thread Unable to turn on honor 9 lite after accidental fall into water for a second .

Tried vloume down and power button combo.Tried charging phone for over 30 minutes.But Nothing
  3. itsirfandude

Post [4.3][grouper & tilapia] STOCK ROOTED 4.3 (JWR66V) [Flashable Zip]

Pls help me I flashed this zip but my device is not rooted........ Mx player is not working.... Trying to install shows insufficient storage error while I have ample space left over
  4. itsirfandude

Post Android 4.3 app incompatibilty list

Thanks Meter 13 Posts: 22 Join Date: Apr 2011 Mx Player not working for me. Error about insufficient storage, even with 20+ GB free. Side loading the latest apk also fails with the same message of insufficient storage
  5. itsirfandude

Post upgrading to 4.2.2 phonesky.apk error

I'm encountering the same with 4.3 update.... I unrooted my device.... CAN YOU PLS POST THE PHONESKY. APK FROM STOCK 4.2.2 urgently
  6. itsirfandude

Post [UPDATE][02/05/2013] Various Google Play Store Themes (1 theme add)

Pls help me out.... Am UNABLE TO UPDATE TO 4.3 IT'S SHOWING ME ERROR COZ IF ASSET FAILED IN SYSTEM/APPS/PHONESKY. APK....... PLS HELP ME IN RESOLVING THE PROB
  7. itsirfandude

Post [Root][JB 4.2] Root your Nexus 7 without unlocking bootloader. (djrbliss motochopper)

I didn't change anything......still can u pls elaborate on how to unroot.....won't I get ota update again.....will the already downloaded data for 4.3 update be present in the device
  8. itsirfandude

Post [Root][JB 4.2] Root your Nexus 7 without unlocking bootloader. (djrbliss motochopper)

Ota update error my nexus 7 3g got OTA update.....after downloading the device restarted..... while installing it showed me Error.....am still on 4.2.2........pls help me....is this because I didn't unroot the device.....if so help me to do so
  9. itsirfandude

Post What made YOU choose Nexus 7

Love For Nexus I just wanted stock Android on a large screen bundled with high end specs with a moderate price tag All I found was nexus 7 3g Still disappointed that it can't make gsm calls
  10. itsirfandude

Post Voice calls on 3g Nexus 7

Thank u so much Do u know if ussd codes work
  11. itsirfandude

Thread [q] post ur phone.apk

i'm in serious trouble breaking the mobile data on my n7 3g and none is replying my thread but can u pls attach me a copy of ur phone.apk pls pls pls
  12. itsirfandude

Thread [q] urgent help with mobile data pls

please bear with me ,am a noob and i messed up something with my N7 3G and i am desperately in need help I rooted my device using http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=40566291#post40566291 so my BOOTLOADER IS STILL LOCKED I gave superuser previleges to ES File Explorer Then i...
  13. itsirfandude

Post [MOD] Facebook Home "unlocked" + Messenger 2.43 *working* chat heads & SMS [NO ROOT!]

Now that the new messenger with stickers is out, and the play store doesn't notify with available update as I downloaded the modded messenger from here.... Pls help so that I get stickers