Recent content by itsjhndnllclrg

1. I

Post Google camera for Kirin

these are my screenshots of my settings, https://drive.google.com/file/d/10F_z0cKn_hidwCD97SQodAcAqU7BIr-6/view?usp=drivesdk just copy all the values shown in the screenshots.
  2. I

Post Google camera for Kirin

this works for me (vtr-l29 emui 9.1) though you havr to tweaks some settings. fixed the desaturation on settings and hdr+ work
  3. I

Post [UNBRICK] P10 VTR-L09/VTR-L29 unbrick XLOADER2 failed downgrades with free tools.

Hi, I finally got my phone working after bricking it. I used this software to unlock my bootloader https://forum.xda-developers.com/p10/how-to/july-2020-unlock-bootloader-huawei-t4135351 its completely free and easy to do, you just need to do the testpoint and let the software do the work. it...
  4. I

Post *New* July 2020 Unlock bootloader of Huawei devices (Kirin 960/659/655)

Thanks for sharing this program. this works for me, after bricking my phone 2 years ago. I finally got to unlock my bootloader. And its working now and doing great.
  5. I

Post [UNBRICK] P10 VTR-L09/VTR-L29 unbrick XLOADER2 failed downgrades with free tools.

Hello, will this work with [VTR-L29 9.0.1.159(C185E3R1P9) LoCKED BOOTLOADER] bricked after updating with hisuite, I was able to succeed with making the special fastboot, after finish downloading message, I proceed with the flasher.bat, but its say waiting for phone, the i decided to disconnect...
  6. I

Post P10 not turning on after update!!!

Hello, I just wanna make sure that I will get the unlock code but I dont know where I should get it. I dont know what tool should I use, HCU Client? , DC-Unlocker? or DC-Phoenix? I dont wanna waste my credits. THANKS
  7. I

is this the only required credits to unlock bootloader? see attached photo and after you pay for credits, you will get unlock code? and use that unlock code to unlock bootloader in fastboot mode?
  8. I

I tried erecovery as you said but I failed to do so, the only hope I think is just the fastboot mode. also, I would like to ask if what option or how many credits should I get in DC Unlocker?
  9. I

my bootloader in locked, i havent unlocked it before, is there any way to unlock it without spending money? the only thing i know , it is detected in fastboot and also in dc unlocker.
  10. I

Post P10 Plus stuck in fastboot with black screen

I also have the same problem but with P10 only, after updating with hisuite, it wont turn on and it only detects as fastboot, also my bootloader is locked.
  11. I

how can I unlock it? like what method?
  12. I

forgot to include that my bootloader is locked, my bad :( fastboot and adb only detects my phone. thanks for replying btw
  13. I

Thread P10 not turning on after update!!!

Hello. i have a Huawei P10. [VTR-L29 9.0.1.159(C185E3R1P9)]. I updated it using hisuite and firmware finder via erecovery 2 weeks ago, then recently i tried to check for updates in hisuite, an update is available, with the same build number(developer) with size of 880mb and i updated it, after...
  14. I

Post [SOLVED] No Signal after update with "Wipe All Data"

My phone finally worked after several months My phone finally worked thanks to stallionrider21 i restored it using the given qcn and change my imei to make it legal. Thanks for providing the fresh qcn. I restore it to the 32gb model. It works smoothly. No problems at all. Sorry my english is...