Recent content by itsjustbilly

1. I

Post Note 10+ small dot on call screen *problem*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAVRl-jZj5I&feature=youtu.be Same issue here Is this the proximity sensor? Worried the Anntennae is radiating my brain
  2. I

Post Stock rom

If you work this out let me know as i have the same issue
  3. I

Post Stock Recovery Issue

I am having the same issues: I cannot flash anything pertaining to the bootloader, this is the official flash list, open fastboot and paste this entire list, when its finished you will see "failed" next to anything pertaining to the bootloader. And therein lies the issue, i havent found a...
  4. I

Post Stock Recovery Issue

Okay so i know what my problem is i just dont know how to solve it: I have a partially unlocked bootloader. is i do the fastboot oem device-info command, it tells me that my bootloader is unlocked but im unable to flash bootloader images (Device critical unlocked: false) C:\Program Files...
  5. I

Thread Stock Recovery Issue

Everytime i try and flash the stock image in fastboot it fails when it gets to anything pertaining to the bootloader FAILED (remote: Do not allow to flash Bootloader image on Unlock device) My device is unlocked but to try and compat this i even try to re-lock the device which also fails...
  6. I

Post Stock rom

Taken from post 4 of the TWRP page on lenovo P2 forum Factory Images & Systemless Mode Q: I messed up help me?! So you screwed up and didn't follow Rule Number One in the IT-Handbook? Which is: Always create a backup before working on a system? Download the Factory State Images. Which are...
  7. I

Post Stock rom

I'll post links when I get to my computer, but they're not Cwm flash able zips, they are fast boot files that you flash from DOS on a pc ---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ---------- I did try this, but I still have no signal because the modem file...
  8. I

Post Stock rom

I have found the stock ROM, I bricked my device in the rooting process, and am unable to flash the complete stock image, because the device reports "unable to flash bootloader on unlocked device"
  9. I

Post [Recovery][Lenovo P2][P2a42] Official TWRP for the Lenovo P2 (3.2.2-0)

I am able to flash the recovery fine, the issue is the modem, its tied in with the bootloader and it wont let me flash anything to do with the bootloader No modem - no mobile signal "FAILED (remote: Do not allow to flash Bootloader image on Unlock device)" Very frustrating
  10. I

Yes i did but when it reaches anything to do with the bootloader it error quits I dont understand why im getting the error : FAILED (remote: Do not allow to flash Bootloader image on Unlock device) My device is unlocked and because of it the error is telling me i cant flash the stock modem...
  11. I

So i had a go at rooting, and i bricked my device. no bother ill just flash the stock rom and try again, but thats where i found an issue. I cant! When i try to flash anything pertaining to the bootloader back onto the device i get the following error in Fastboot: Or Flashing modem SW...
  12. I

Post GALAXY Note 7 Singapore Thread (SM-N930FD Exynos Version)

I too have been having the problems you described, intermittently, freezing mid use, getting warm etc, but it has spells where it gets much much worse. The phone wouldnt boot, wouldnt go into recovery, would partially boot then freeze, would not "hard reset" would not go into recovery, all...
  13. I

Post Note 7 Heating Up and Freezes

I too have been having the problems you described, intermittently, freezing mid use, getting warm etc, but it has spells where it gets much much worse. The phone wouldnt boot, wouldnt go into recovery, would partially boot then freeze, would not "hard reset" would not go into recovery, all...
  14. I

Post Roll back from the 60% latest firmware

They tried to get me to take it back to the retailer, i said im not going back to singapore anytime soon, i was put on hold a few times sometimes for 5 or 10 minutes and supervisors got involved, but they did agree to exchange it - saying i would get a UK version phone, i said i only want the...