Recent content by ItsMeBdon

1. ItsMeBdon

Post [DEV][ROM][4.1.2] CM10 Beta-4 RC-2 UPDATE {12-16-12}

Ok thanks i thought it was just how it was suppose to be.
  2. ItsMeBdon

Post [DEV][ROM][4.1.2] CM10 Beta-4 RC-2 UPDATE {12-16-12}

Is there a way to make the 4 buttons on the bottom of the phone light up and vibrate?
  3. ItsMeBdon

Post [CWMR ZIP]I927UCLG9 Stock ICS

Are you on a different network? Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  4. ItsMeBdon

Post Screen pattern lock ICS

Because when I do tricks my bars sometimes hit my leg and I don't want to crack the screen. Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  5. ItsMeBdon

Its dumb haha Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  6. ItsMeBdon

It still has the emergency call button. :/ Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  7. ItsMeBdon

Thread Screen pattern lock ICS

Okay so on my phone I use the pattern lock and on the lock screen it has emergancy number which is 911. I ride bikes so when its in my pocket my phone turns on and starts calling 911 by accident. Also when I put on the swipe lock it doesn't have it but when its in my pocket it turns on and gets...
  8. ItsMeBdon

Post [ROM] NardROM 0.4 UCL9 (not supported)

Try rebooting and if that doesnt work try reinstalling the rom.
  9. ItsMeBdon

Duhh silly mistake haha thanks ;) Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  10. ItsMeBdon

Ok try this and let me know if it works. =)
  11. ItsMeBdon

Okay thanks :) Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  12. ItsMeBdon

OK I'll try to do it tomorrow if I have time. Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  13. ItsMeBdon

Not sure if this will work but I can try and put tw launcher into a zip and hopefully all you do is flash and it will put it on your phone. But I'm not entirely sure it will work. Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
  14. ItsMeBdon

Post [ROM] [8/21/12] ICS 4.0.4 krionz

Thats the launchers problem not the ROM probably a new update will fix it when it comes out but that's the launchers bug. Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app