Recent content by J.E.N.O.V.A.

1. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [Recovery] TWRP 3.3.1-K1

Nope. My bootloader is unlocked and the file I flashed is not corrupted because it is the same recovery file I flashed before without a problem.
  2. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [Recovery] TWRP 3.3.1-K1

Hello, I flashed the twrp 3.1.1-K2 version in recovery. After that I rebooted to the K2. Then I changed my mind and flashed the original twrp over K2 recovery. Then I tried to reboot to recovery, but it got stuck on the android logo ( the "powered by android" text disappears to. Everything else...
  3. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [APP][5.0+][Chromium/gello(CM)] Pyrope Browser - Browser with integrated AdBlock

Still the same. But pyrope is very nice
  4. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [APP][5.0+][Chromium/gello(CM)] Pyrope Browser - Browser with integrated AdBlock

Ninnix96 is it possible to change this download dialogue into normal like in chrome or yandex browser? Other than that this browser is excellent, really appreciate your work!! PS: Or at least not to open download manager after clicking on enter
  5. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

Extract the zip Miscellaneous > Android n permissive selinux > android n permissive selinux.zip Sent from my Oneplus One Leviathan Mod™
  6. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Yes, but you have to flash the selinux fix which is inside the .zip as far as i know Sent from my Oneplus One Leviathan Mod™
  7. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

How did you set that anime background? Is it a theme or custom? Sent from my Oneplus One Leviathan Mod™
  8. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [XPOSED][4.4+]XNotifications - "Mark read" for Whatsapp, Notification rules and more

Quick question: is it possible to have all whatsapp conversations on the lockscreen like ios? In android it looks like this on the lockscreen: Xy:Hey whats up? Did you saw the movie yester.... Then i have to expand the bubble to see the full message.And then it show the message and '+7' for...
  9. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post ** Nougat CM - Android 7.0 Inspired CM Theme (CM 12.1/13) **

I love this theme:) Only thing which would improve this theme even more would be to cut the first part of the bootanimation off where the big white circle gets smaller and smaller. This looks a bit ugly and laggy. It would be much better if the bootanimation would start with the part after that...
  10. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Not for me. I tried Sultan since he changed to stable branch and it was very good regarding SOT. But i had a lot of random reboots and some minor bugs too. In all other parts like overall snapiness, COS 13.1 (KAS256) is a lot better. Not a single reboot since i installed it (~1,5 months ago)...
  11. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Leviticus 1.3 worth it??? Now at Exodus 1.0 Sent from my Oneplus One Leviathan Mod™
  12. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post YoAnime! STREAM AND DOWNLOAD HD ANIME EPISODES ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE

CyclopSX nice work:) any chance of getting german sub/dub anime?
  13. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Can somebody link me to the arise wallpapers please? Search function is not help today:) Send from my Oneplus One with Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement™
  14. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r72][BACON][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.7.4][CM13]

varund7726 does your rom support hi res audio? Send from my Oneplus One with Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement™
  15. J.E.N.O.V.A.

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r72][BACON][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.7.4][CM13]

Hey guys, does this rom support hi res audio output? Send from my Oneplus One with Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement™