Recent content by j to the 4n

1. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Picture Manager: Rename and Organize your Pictures with EXIF

So my app got pulled from the playstore because of violation of repetitive content. Please help me to make some noise and like/reweet:
  2. j to the 4n

when the "generating preview" message is shown in the progress dialog, files and its metadata is getting read. That has nothing to do with showing the actual data and images in the dialog at the end. That only takes milliseconds, once all data is read. About your filetypes, try enabling...
  3. j to the 4n

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. Will look into your suggestions. About performance, nothing I can do about that. About 4. I think that is already possible by using the Keywords filter. just add the extension as filter. You need to enable "Advanced View" on the same page where you...
  4. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel4

Nope, a magisk module or any software at all can cause your hardware to fail permanently.
  5. j to the 4n

Version 4.20.x available Changes: Added workflows: Combine presets and run them in a row Added two new batch actions: -Fix file modified date Add EXIF Date attributes: All batch actions can now also be used as service preset Added Keywords(EXIF Filter option: Only process files...
  6. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Image and Video Date Fixer - Fix your messed up timeline in your gallery

Version 1.8.x available Changes: Adding metadata to videos is now supported! It uses the famous ExifTool to accomplish this A preview is now shown before applying changes when using the parse filename feature. Added option to set metadata optionally Added option to not override existing...
  7. j to the 4n

Post [APP] 21st Oct. ◦ Edge Sense Plus 1.10.0 ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel3 XL

Yepp, once in three years I didn't provide the update within 24 hours. Must be dead.
  8. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel4 XL

There hasn't to be anything in the native active edge settings to be configured besides that the "launch GA on Squeeze" enabled. Configuration happens in my app Edge sense plus
  9. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel 3a XL

It works for everyone else. There's nothing to improve to make it more "reliable". Issue 100% on your side/setup.
  10. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel 3a

And that is? I just predicted the outcome of the election, nothing else. Anyway, even if I had a very very very very bad opinion on that intellectually challenged clown. ..why may I not say it? And what's the mistake now? That you won't use my work from me? Loss for you, not for me.
  11. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Image and Video Date Fixer - Fix your messed up timeline in your gallery

you are welcome, leave a rating in the playstore if you don't mind (-:
  12. j to the 4n

yeah, as said writing video metadata won't work. It can fix the file modified date though.
  13. j to the 4n

Nope, writing video metadata is very complex on Android. Spent several days already to get it working withou success yet. Picture Manager can rename your files based on exif data, or sort your files into dated folders or folders named by exif attributes and lots more.
  14. j to the 4n

you are welcome, thanks for the feedbacl. much appeciated. My other app Picture Manager is probably also useful for you (-:
  15. j to the 4n

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel4 XL

well, at least try to read back on the current page and see if solutions posted there work.