Recent content by j0ep0

1. J

Post petition and new challenge to develope unofficial stock lollipop

This is not more news. That website information is also based on one tweet, the same as yourmobile.org. Untill there is a rom leak or an official statement from Samsung I assume that 5.x will not come to the s4 mini.
  2. J

Would be nice to have multiple, more known sources. Again I hope 5.0.1 will come, but "wait a couple of weeks" is a bit too vague.
  3. J

Post [ROM][5.1.1][4.0.3][i9300][OFFICIAL] BlissPop by Team Bliss [Stable]

Same here, I try to change the spell checker language (Dutch) and after that it FC's. Relevant logcat lines: E/ActivityThread(8763): Failed to find provider info for user_dictionary D/AndroidRuntime(8763): Shutting down VM E/AndroidRuntime(8763): FATAL EXCEPTION: main...
  4. J

Post [Q] Extract modem file from Stock Firmware

Open the .tar.md5 official rom file with WinRAR and extract NON-HLOS.bin. Flash that file with Odin 3.07 as modem.
  5. J

I agree with you, normally Samsung announces the update and not the carriers. Would surprise me if Samsung has changed it's update policy.
  6. J

Post [UNBRICK Guide][for Bootloader v1 jb only][I9195]How to unbrick your device

I had the same issue (aboot.mbn failing and finally I managed to fix it by flashing I9195XXUCNE6_I9195OXACNE6_DBT with Odin 3.09. Downloaded the firmware from sammobile (http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?confirm=31540). Had to wipe data/cache after flashing the ROM. Not the ROM I wanted, but...
  7. J

Post Samsung Drivelink DEV needed ***BOUNTY REACHED!!!***

If I remember correct, thats more due to TMServer.apk not starting (or stay running) on CM10.1. Running DriveLink requires a compatible kernel (with car mode/usb audio), a running TMServer.apk including some TouchWhiz libraries and the Carlink app itself. The initiative walkeryan started sounded...
  8. J

Post [ROM][XXELKC][8.12] HyperLight v1.4.1 - stripped & tweaked [238MB]

Thanks for answering :) Quite busy on my job and private, meanwhile EddieMC's tips are a pretty good alternative.
  9. J

Thanks for the kind messages. Busy on other projects and work, so need to find some time...
  10. J

Take the unthemed version, remove /system/app/lidroidsettings.apk and /system/framework/lidroid-res.apk. This should get you the stock toggles back which might work better with JB Domination. Edit: Wanamlite 5.1/Hyperlight 1.4 and JB Domination have some issue...
  11. J

- 15 toggles is replaced with 23 toggles. No 15 toggles version available. - Kernel should come with init.d support (wanam) - The livewallpapers.zip on mediafire is updated, secwallpaperchooser is added - Endymion2k5's zips are being uploaded About the video player, mine works well. All video's...
  12. J

Lol. Just apply raubkatze's mod: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1995320 . If you want to do it yourself and know about decompiling/compiling apk's: systemui.apk -> drawables.xml -> <item type="drawable" name="notification_number_text_color">#ffffffff</item>
  13. J

141_XXELKC_hyperlight-addon-samsungkeyboard is added. Same here, all SMS messages are under one contact and threaded.
  14. J

Thanks to endymion2k5, the Hyperlight Add-On folder on mediafire is being filled with some XXELKC specific and universal add-ons: http://www.mediafire.com/?6gi0lm7j6o5eg 141_XXELKC_hyperlight-addon-accuweather.zip 141_XXELKC_hyperlight-addon-bestgrouppose.zip...