Recent content by J0SH1X

1. J

Thread [ROM]Lineageos 18.1 for LG G8s ThinQ [Betalm][WIP]

*** Disclamer Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to...
  2. J

Post kernel stalls before adb? LM-G710VM

the ramdisk in boot is not the os ramdisk its the recovery ramdisk the , ramdisk in root of the /system partition
  3. J

Post [WIP][ROM][LM-G710EM] LineageOS 18.1 for judyln

see what i told him to do about it, i already explained how to fix
  4. J

you have the 1st uploaded rom that was missing a file , redownload and reflash the rom i fixed that iusse , im sooo sry i wasnt aware of that iusse when i uploaded , so i deleted and reuploaded but seems like you downloaded before i reuploaded
  5. J

format data in twrp boot twrp -> wipe -> format data -> type yes
  6. J

NEW RELEASE OS LINEAGEOS 17.1 NEW: Encryption is now working Bugs: usb tethering you tell me NOTES: after flashing this release you will have to use the new twrp in order to see your data ITS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO CLEANFLASH (FORMAT DATA NOT WIPE) THIS UPDATE SINCE IT WILL ENCRYPT YOUR...
  7. J

Yeah I personally own the 7490 and avm is a tad slow with 7.20 and I don't wanna give up my mods setup for a lab build
  8. J

so i just spoke with other devs and the phone doesnt support wpa3 at all according to the. I also just checked the kernel sources and there is no memtoin of WPA3 at all. so i have to ask you to set your router to wpa3/2 if it supports it else you need to set it to
  9. J

WPA3 is a thing ?! also does the phone even support it ?? even if sadly i cant help you with that since i only have WPA2.
  10. J

NEW RELEASE OF LINEAGEOS 17.1 BY J0SH1X Fixed boot Fixed Quaddac headphone removal (the dac will stay enabled after reinserting the headphones) Fixed Quaddac turning itself off after a while Inline with latest lineageos patches and features Link...
  11. J

NEW RELEASE OF LINEAGEOS 17.1 BY J0SH1X Fixed boot Fixed Quaddac headphone removal (the dac will stay enabled after reinserting the headphones) Fixed Quaddac turning itself off after a while Inline with latest lineageos patches and features Link...
  12. J

Post [rom] lineageos 11 [beta][unofficial]

i actually cant remember but i remember i let it sit for like a few hours and at some point it actually booted up and was useable after letting it sit some time
  13. J

NEW RELEASE OF LINEAGEOS ROM BUGS: HOTSPOT CANT SET WPA2 KEY USB TETHERING YOU TELL ME NOTE: FOR ANY USERS USING BUILDS OF 29TH OF MARCH OR 30TH OF MARCH THIS BUILD WILL BE AVAILABLE AS AN OTA UPDATE
  14. J

Post [10] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

i created a script to update the json file for latest builds , might be usefull to you https://github.com/J0SH1X/Lineage-OTA/blob/master/gen_ota_json.sh
  15. J

NEW RELEASE OF LINEAGEOS ROM BUGS: SAME AS LAST POST NEW: THIS BUILD ENABLES OTA UPDATES THE NEXT BUILD WILL BE INSTALLABLE OVER SETTINGS APPLICATION WITHOUT TWRP OR ANY TROUBLE