• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by j_ochoa

1. J

Post [App] [4.28.09-Update 23]M2D - NEW manila 2d build 1.20.19131530.00 NOW UP

Exchange/Outlook email Look at post 2711. It worked for me. Now I can access my exchange account from the mail tab.
  2. J

tyguy - Thanks a lot. This also seems like a solution that may help some people. In my case, I am not trying to bypass the security settings. I just don't want that the first screen that I see when the phone wakes is the pin-entry screen, but the home screen.
  3. J

Security PIN English is not my main language. You wouldn't believe the things you say when learning another language. If you think this was funny, let me tell you about the time that I was decribing to a group of people an accident that I saw on the highway. Instead of saying that the victims...
  4. J

Thanks. It is a good idea. It may work for a lot of people, but didn't work for me. When connecting to Exchange, the phone gets all the security policies from the server. One of policies that my company enforces limits the options to 1, 5, 10 or 15 minutes. There is no way to enter any time...
  5. J

Wake phone on Home screen So far I am very happy with this solution. My respects to all the people that made it work. I have a few issues, but they seem to be shared by many people so I'll keep waiting. There is one issue though that I have not seen adressed here. I use exchange mail and my...
  6. J

I had the same issue and this is how I solved it: -Connected the phone to Windows Mobile Device Center (I use Vista) -Selected: Mobile device settings\change content sync settings -Unchecked email The mobility device center erased the email account on the phone -On the phone, selected the...
  7. J

Post Flash lite v3.1 [WORKING] [Cab here]

Works on Tilt/Kaiser I am using the standard ATT 6.1 ROM for the tilt. Thanks for this! J
  8. J

Post Bloatware in ATT Windows 6.1 ROM

My Tilt is connecting to WPA-protected APs with no issues, even after hard-reseting the phone and preventing the bloatware from installing. Sorry I don't have an answer for your issue, but at least now you don't have to waste time following this thread for an answer and can focus your effort...
  9. J

Post Annoying "connecting to MediaNet" window

Thanks This sounds like the right answer. Trying it right now. Thanks for your help.
  10. J

Thread Annoying "connecting to MediaNet" window

I have several applications that access the internet every so often, and everytime one of them does it, a window pops up "informing me" that the phone is "connecting to MediaNet". It is a very annoying window because it pops up on top of anything that I am doing (for example dialing). Is there a...
  11. J

Remember to soft reset BEFORE the 3 seconds screen comes up. Once it comes up you are out of luck and you can not stop it. Tap the screen once after calibrating the display and IMMEDIATLY after, hit the reset button. It should work.
  12. J

Another way I got the same result by soft-resetting the phone BEFORE the 3 seconds screen pops up. Right after you complete the screen calibration, tap the screen once more as instructed by the phone and when the home screen shows up and before the 3 seconds screen pops up, soft reset the phone.