Recent content by jabza

1. J

Post Android Pie ONE UI Beta Is Here

I keep getting an error that sideload cannot read the CRL1 to DR5 update. Any ideas?
  2. J

Post Nextbit OS Apps

The Robin uses Gmail as its email app. You can see how it feels right now by downloading it and adding your email account. The messaging app is very similar to Google Messenger. The only difference between the two is that it doesn't color contact names (they're all a turquoise color) and it...
  3. J

Thread Robin Wallpapers

I've extracted the default wallpapers and uploaded them all individually as well as in a zip file to my Drive for anyone interested. Here you go!
  4. J

Post [RECOVERY][Robin] TWRP 3.0.2-0 touch recovery

Nexbit is very developer-friendly. They reached out to developers a while ago to get TWRP working as well as CM. Right now, it's mostly just a matter of waiting until developers get their Robins before ROMs get posted.
  5. J

Post Android N for Nexus 5 [Discussion]

That error is indeed a result of your heap size being to small, you're correct. However, you really cannot build the N preview. We don't have the source. Maybe you can build the kernel, but that won't do you any good - the actual system built will be Marshmallow. I'd also be surprised if the...
  6. J

Post CM 13 on OnePlus Two

Not necessarily. "Native support" means that the OS will provide a way for apps to access the fingerprint sensor. The trick is that we (the developer community) will need to find a way to let the OS access the sensor, so that way it can pass it along to the apps that want it. Edit: and seeing...
  7. J

Post CM 13 on OnePlus Two

David_Vaz manups4e Is there somewhere I can keep up with your work? I'd like to help, but I don't want to get stuck trying to get past problems you've already fixed.
  8. J

Post Android 6.0 source now available

David_Vaz and some others are working on CM13 for the OP2 right now. You can check the thread here to keep up.
  9. J

Post [rom][4.3]iuni os[140806]

I don't see any link for ColorOS GApps in this thread.
  10. J

I just used BaNkS GApps Core 4.4, and it still crashes settings during the set up.
  11. J

Which GApps did you use, then? I used BaNkS 4.3 Core GApps and I keep getting a Settings force close as soon as I pick English as the language on the setup screen.
  12. J

The thread title says the ROM is 4.4.x, but settings > about says it's 4.3. Is it just an incorrect string in the settings, or is the title wrong?
  13. J

Post [GUIDE] How-To Cherry-Pick Features for your ROM (both GitHub and Gerrit)

Sure thing, I'll write something up tonight.
  14. J

Post [GUIDE] How-To Cherry-Pick Features for your ROM (both GitHub and Gerrit)

Chances are, if you cherry-pick something in the wrong folder, it just won't apply. If you notice it before you've committed it (with the command "git commit"), you can just use the command "git cherry-pick --abort". It'll quit the cherry-picking process. However, if you've really messed up a...
  15. J

Post WickedLeak looking For ROM Developers and Enthusiats

I am not, I'm in the US. That sounds like an interesting project, though.