Recent content by Jack26

1. Jack26

Post ❯ [APP] ❯❯ UNLIMITED Free Fast VPN ❯❯❯ DNS CHANGER with ADBLOCKER (1000+ servers)

May I have a redeem code please? Thanks TC
  2. Jack26

Post [APP][4.4.2+] **PROMO CODES** ROLO -Contact Manager That Works Like a Personal CRM

Hi, Your app looks great! This may be just what I've been looking for. May I have a promo code? Thank you, TC
  3. Jack26

Post [KERNEL] Compulsion Kernel 16 | TouchWiz | 3.4.104 | 10.1.2014

Are you still using TricksterMOD? Hi jovy, Are you still using these TricksterMOD settings with Compulsion Ultimate 15? Jovy's Preferred Custom Kernel Settings Setup (*from pg.1) GENERAL: TCP Congestion Control: Cubic Read Ahead Buffer Size: 512 Scheduler: Deadline Frequency Lock: ON Min...
  4. Jack26

Post ★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER NOTE3 ☆ | VERSiON 7 | N900TUVUDNF1 | 7.3.2014 ☆

Yup, that did it ... tested and verified! Thanks, bro :good:
  5. Jack26

Hi el, How do you change to IPv4 APN? I was in Settings -> Connections -> More Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names and I'm not seeing a setting to change the IP version. Is this an EPST thing? Thanks :confused:
  6. Jack26

SecWallpaperChooser.apk is a Samsung App? that would explain a lot, lol
  7. Jack26

Thanks for the info Misterjunky, but why do you think SECWallpaperChooser.apk (125MB) is in system at all? Why does it HAVE to be a system app? Why do you think it does'nt install to the data partition?
  8. Jack26

Here are a couple I have used ... from PLAY : aLogcat (free) - logcat Logcat Extreme ---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ---------- I'm glad you mentioned this Misterjunky, because it raises the question of Operating System Headroom. Does Android...
  9. Jack26

Post [Resolved] [Q] Can I move these Apps from System to User ?

There is this spreadsheet and other sources around the forum, but I would use a Custom ROM like Darthstalker 7 which already has bloatware removed. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmzC8GFarItSdGpOZzBfWlR4MC03aDMyZ1BDUFNqU0E&usp=sharing#gid=0
  10. Jack26

Wow Misterjunky, Thanks for the link! I was referencing the Samsung keyboard one jovy mentions on page 1 of the thread : KEYBOARDS Samsung Keyboard, Swype Keyboard, Black Themed Samsung Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard, Google Keyboard. Thanks, again!
  11. Jack26

I find clearing the specific app's cache and data then rebooting clears up a lot of problems for me. I just had to do that with XDA Premium, it kept force closing on me. It is the only app so far I have had a problem with :] ---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at...
  12. Jack26

Thanks Misterjunky. Do you know of a way to extract/get the Black Samsung Keyboard from the ROM? I installed the stock white one. I should have installed the black one.
  13. Jack26

DS7 has native APP2SD support? I see that DS7 has native APP2SD support. I had been using LINK2SD before installing DS7. Do I have to do anything to activate the APP2SD feature? or is it already built into the "native" application manager ( Settings -> General -> Application Manager) by...