• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jackpotbox

1. jackpotbox

Thread Note 10 One UI 3.0 Update (UK)

Hi guys, Which regions have received the update. The UK hasn't. And if you've personally received it, tell ua about your experience and whether its worth upgrading to.
  2. jackpotbox

Post Sync toggle in Notification Panel

Hi Kboya, after flashing the rom, were you able to install specific customizations eg, changing of fonts etc?
  3. jackpotbox

Post Sony Xperia 5 Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE???

I had Volte on Samsung Note 10 with the same sim I use in Xperia 5. Just baffled why it isn't available on my phone but I suspect its a regional firmware related issue.
  4. jackpotbox

Post Root/TWRP on new Xperia 5

Thanks for the info. What are you currently on? Rom or stock? If you're with rom, please what are you using at the moment?
  5. jackpotbox

Post What will be lost if bootloader is unlocked

I'll like to know too.
  6. jackpotbox

Thread Rom installation etc

Hi guys, I've just gotten myself an Xperia 5, having moved over from Samsung Note 10. Prior to the Note 10, I had always used Sony phones withy last being the XZ1 Compact. I was initially shocked on how much Xperia 5 differs from the Note 10, in quality. I'll like to install a rom and would...
  7. jackpotbox

I moved over from Samsung Note 10 and I must say it's a much better phone in everything. Its hugely surprising about the difference in quality between both phones.
  8. jackpotbox

Thanks. Is there any way to enable it? Did you root your phone and if you did, what rom did you use and what's your experience so far?
  9. jackpotbox

Post Sony Xperia 5 Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE???

I'm also interested in Volte. Have you had a way to enable it? Quite a rude awakening for me that the phone doesn't readily come with the Sync toggle and the Volte option. I used to use all those and more, on the Samsung Note 10. Xperia 5 is a downgrade for me.
  10. jackpotbox

Thread Sync toggle in Notification Panel

Hi guys, just bought the Xperia 5 two days ago. I noticed that the Sync toggle isn't in the Notification Panel. Is this normal with Xperia 5?
  11. jackpotbox

Post Re 32.3.A.0.376 Can only non-rooted users post their experiences here

Pardon my ignorance but I would've thought that Sony would've released the customized version ahead of UK network vendors since the vendors are likely to add bloatware. Well o well.
  12. jackpotbox

Interesting. I have an unlocked E5823 that I bought from Amazon UK and also use a THREE sim on it. Wonder why I haven't received anything yet.
  13. jackpotbox

Anyone here with a nougat update in UK?
  14. jackpotbox

Post [ROM][5.1.1|STOCK][D5803|D5833] 23.4.A.1.264 SLiM 5.0

Hi guys. Does anyone have issues with youtube and facebook video connectivity? It so happens that I can watch youtube and facebook videos but after a while, it seems the videos can't connect online. Its not as if I loose Internet connectivity cos I can still browse and do general online-related...
  15. jackpotbox

Post [ROM][5.1.1|STOCK][D5803|D5833] 23.4.A.1.264 SLiM 5.0

Hi guys. Does anyone have issues with youtube and facebook video connectivity? It so happens that I can watch youtube and facebook videos but after a while, it seems the videos can't connect online. Its not as if I loose Internet connectivity cos I can still browse and do general online-related...