• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by JackpotClavin

1. JackpotClavin

Thread CM12.1 building thread for Moto X Pure devs

Let's get a ROM building thread working for the devs working on the project. Using my source, you can compile a booting CM12.1 ROM Working so far: Boots Audio Camera/Camcorder Video playback Phone 4G LTE Sensors Not working: Everything else (probably) Device...
  2. JackpotClavin

Post [DEV] CyanogenMod 12.1 Development Thread

How are you guys managing to pull the boot images (to get the kernel, since source is not posted yet)?
  3. JackpotClavin

Post [DEV] CyanogenMod 12.1 Development Thread

Just got my X today and I'm looking to do some work on it in the upcoming days when I'm free. How'd you manage to pull the boot images?
  4. JackpotClavin

Thread Ideal Init for AOSP-based ROMs

I wrote this program because Android's init process on Qualcomm phones is absolutely terrible. It's full of things like the following hidden code segment: if [ -f /sys/devices/soc0/soc_id ]; then soc_id=`cat /sys/devices/soc0/soc_id` else soc_id=`cat...
  5. JackpotClavin

Post CM12 based on 5.0.2 (Lollipop) OTA

I have that commit but it's in my vs980 tree rather than g2-common. I don't know what's wrong with tap to pay either, I can't test it because I don't ever use it :/ if somebody wants to help out or point me in the right direction I'll cook up a new build with it hopefully fixed...
  6. JackpotClavin

Strange, works here.. Try rebooting? Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app
  7. JackpotClavin

New build: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952614592 Synced up to the latest source from around 5PM EST June 4th Sorry I've been a bad dev :/ I've just been bust with some other projects. This ROM may become obsolete in the future as Rashed97 continues his work on builds using...
  8. JackpotClavin

Yes, I believe it's due to HD voice. When you enable HD voice it automatically enables VVM and I don't think there's a way to go back to the normal standard voice mail if you want to keep HD voice Kinda dumb IMO :/ Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app
  9. JackpotClavin

I can fix the baseband issue with a hack to read the modem version, the G3 currently uses it but I never got around to implementing it. What is the GPS issue besides the satellites not showing? My battery life has been hit or miss these past few days. Sometimes I get 0% drain overnight and some...
  10. JackpotClavin

I added the NFC part to my vs980 device tree I'll look into that surfaceflinger thing sometime this week. Is it being used on stock? Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app
  11. JackpotClavin

I'm not whisky212, but that is really really weird. Can you get messages from that acct? Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app
  12. JackpotClavin

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=BivxnWJc
  13. JackpotClavin

I was testing that build yesterday. It has a fixed Power HAL (we were using a semi-broken one before) so the overnight battery drain should be minimal now. Also uses CM source from the afternoon of May 3rd Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. JackpotClavin

I just pushed a commit for that just a second ago haha The reason I never caught that was because I had been cherry-picking this commit but had been telling you to cherry-pick this commit Notice one has a preprocessor directive and the one I had been using doesn't, so it always built it regardless
  15. JackpotClavin

Looks like you aren't including the patch in frameworks/native, which is needed for libril.so to link up with libbinder.so. No RIL library link -> no radio For some reason or another libbinder is not get getting http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/93214/