Recent content by jacksparao

1. J

Post Better understand you---Chat with Honor CEO on Friday

1 Please help me to understand how often the Security updates getting released ? 2 What is the main reason behind not letting developer to unlock the bootloader ? 3 Will you provide often android updates? 4 Service support in India it sucks, how you gonna handle the same?
  2. J

Post [ROM] [7.1.x] [Official] [weekly] AICP 12.1 (Pro3 aka zl1, X727,X720)

Finger Print is working ? Attached my phone screen... Please suggest me can I update?
  3. J

Post [INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

Help us to translate Dear Friends, Hope you're doing good, We are group of 15 dev finally able to build the Antivirus with Junk cleaner & Anti-theft function, very simple app without ads, we ware looking for translators to help us out. Help us to translate - you can reach me @...
  4. J

Post IRIS Scanner App lock

Sorry for the delay Hi All, in India its festival I was not working since 3 days, Just now started working, I will send you soon first apk for IRIS scanner detecting function test.. Based on the input and suggestion I Will improve the app asap.
  5. J

Thread IRIS Scanner App lock

Hi Note 7 users, Hope you all doing good, Today started working on the IRIS App lock for Note 7, I don't have Note 7 with me to test the application, I request Note 7 users to help me out. Need Beta Tester who can share the suggestion, view, what you need as note 7 user, anything... Beta...
  6. J

Post [App][4.0.3] Updates for Samsung Android phones

Checkout Bro, you can checkout - http://www.needrom.com/ You will find stock rom for all the phone even the custom roms. Please think and do something
  7. J

Post [APP][4.1+] ExtraTorrent - Download torrent 2 times faster - Help us to Test

Added screenshot, edited the name for beta testers..
  8. J

Thread [APP][4.1+] ExtraTorrent - Download torrent 2 times faster - Help us to Test

ExtraTorrentz allows you to find your torrent files on your Android device faster & easier than ever before! Google play store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extratorrent.myandroidplus · Light weight & simple UI · Upload and seed your torrents directly from your...
  9. J

Post [APP][4.4+] Cast Controller | Watch Webvideos on FireTV/Chromecast (100 FREE COUPONS)

Good D Good App mate.. keep the good work up
  10. J

Thread [App][2.3+] Remove Any installed or System app - Beta tester Needed.

Note: uninstall system app need root permission, and we do not provide root method. [move to sdcard] If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed. Click here to download the application...
  11. J

Post [App] Guide for Pokemon Go

Good Guide Good Guide for pokemon Go game..
  12. J

Post Whatsapp group

+918095626271
  13. J

Post World First Fingerprint Game...

Tested Your right it works only with S7 not other phones..