jagan2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• hi jagan
    maine our ek htc p3400i (new Gene ) kharida lekin us mai wm6 hai our use ka SPL change karna bohat muskil hai, kya usme manila 2d chalega? any idea ?
    no if u know that already have some prob then there is no use.actually I am having 28232 from 3 links,but the rom doesn't boot.
    regards
    thx bhai
    28230 is already been used.was lookin for 28232.btw I am having 23548.thx again for responding bhai
    regards
    Just noticed someone wishing you a happy birthday in your thread. I didn't know it was yesterday (and I haven't been online in the last 24 hours).
    So happy belated birthday man! I hope you had a good time :)
    Good luck with the rest of your exams ;)
    can i update htc touch viva 6.1 rom to 6.5? i tried many times. but i coudnt. plz tell me how to update my phone. if you have a update can you find a link for me. u can reply me to my e-address. [email protected]
    hi, Jagan2
    can help me? I want to start doing the firmware, but I don `t know where to start...
    difficult, if not you can write me a small Help, I think it will help many
    What is the kitchen with wm 6.5.3?
    if there is a link to what some information, you can share?
    Well, that's all, thanks for the help
    theory exam complete....but practicles are going on.....by the way how's your progress in solving the bugs....i think we have problem with our oem drivers....i will try changing it with elf or gene drivers to make it stable..also the message problem is very strange...will work on it after my exam completes on 23rd
    Hi, Jagan2:
    I've tried ROM 28008, 28002(I can't find the rom download link now.), they support chinese, but there is a problem of change input method, I installed a chinese input method, but i can't change it when input info. Do you have some idea?
    Thanks.
    Hi, Jagan2
    I have tried more then 10 roms, both chinese version and english version.
    Chinese version is more complex and less stable. So, I like english version, fast and stable.
    I have tried install chinese fonts, but not work.
    So, one more question, the Windows Mobile 6.5 not unicode version?
    Thanks.
    hi, Jagon
    I'm now using english version ROM of 23619, but I can not find the region setting of Chinese, so, the Viva can't display chinese charactor even after I installed chinese fonts.
    Do you have any comments or idea for this?
    Thanks.
    Akey
    how do you fix it...do it by recmod the sys/218xx/shared/commen folders
    pls explain i also want to cook wm 6.5...
    i have tried recmod folders to free slot0 in virtual memory....but no sucess
    how do you fix it...do it by recmod the sys/218xx/shared/commen folders

pls explain i also want to cook wm 6.5...

i have tried recmod folders to free slot0 in virtual memory....but no sucess
    hey,jagan have you fixed up the home settings and internet sharing bugs with wm 6.5 ? if yes then tell me how......i have been trying but no sucess......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…