Recent content by jagan2

1. jagan2

Thread General [Dev] Need testers for Energy Ring

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here! :) Look forward to add support for Samsung A72! However, I do not own the device to calibrate Energy Ring for the said devices. Any volunteer tester would be appreciated. Ideal Tester: #1 Have sufficient free time, say at least 30 minutes. #2 Have a...
  2. jagan2

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here! :) Look forward to add support for Samsung A72! However, I do not own the device to calibrate Energy Ring for the said devices. Any volunteer tester would be appreciated. Ideal Tester: #1 Have sufficient free time, say at least 30 minutes. #2 Have a...
  3. jagan2

Thread General Need testers for Energy Ring

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here! :) Look forward to add support for Samsung A52! However, I do not own the device to calibrate Energy Ring for the said devices. Any volunteer tester would be appreciated. Ideal Tester: #1 Have sufficient free time, say at least 30 minutes. #2 Have a...
  4. jagan2

Thread General Need testers for Energy Ring

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here! :) Look forward to add support for Samsung A52! However, I do not own the device to calibrate Energy Ring for the said devices. Any volunteer tester would be appreciated. Ideal Tester: #1 Have sufficient free time, say at least 30 minutes. #2 Have a...
  5. jagan2

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here! :) Look forward to add support for OnePlus 9/9R (support for 9 Pro is already added)! However, I do not own the device to calibrate Energy Ring for the said devices. Any volunteer tester would be appreciated. Ideal Tester: #1 Have sufficient free time...
  6. jagan2

Post [App] [7.0+] Access Dots - Android 12 / iOS 14 privacy indicators (Cam/Mic/GPS) for all!

Hi! The license is not based on how many instances of the App you're using or how many devices do you use at a time. It's based on the device model, so if you upgrade/replace your current device to a newer device model, you would have to get fresh license. Hope that clarifies. :) Hi! The...
  7. jagan2

Post [App] [7.0+] Access Dots - Android 12 / iOS 14 privacy indicators (Cam/Mic/GPS) for all!

Hi! 1 Device Model license allows you to use the extra features on any number of device of the same model. For example:- If you get 1 Device Model license for your Galaxy S10, it will work only on Galaxy S10s you own (if you own multiple.) If you find the App useful, I would recommend getting...
  8. jagan2

Update: AD_3.3_BETA Happy to announce that the latest version includes following new exciting features: #1 Added 'Access Dot' for GPS/Location access. Manually grant the one-time permission within the Settings of the App. #2 Multiple Access Dots (Camera/Mic/GPS) now merge into a gradient...
  9. jagan2

Post [App] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! For Galaxy S21!

Awesome! Enjoy the App! :) How did it go? :) You're welcome! Enjoy the App! :)
  10. jagan2

Post [App] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! For Galaxy Z Fold 2 (Front & Inside screen supported)

Added photos and a video of Energy Ring - Universal Edition! on Galaxy Z Fold 2! :)
  11. jagan2

Post [App] Energy Ring - Battery indicator for Galaxy Z Flip!

Update: Energy Ring - Universal Edition! on Play Store now supports all variants of Z Flip (5G now included.) :)
  12. jagan2

Thread [App] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! for OnePlus Nord N10 5G!

Download now from Google Play Store! And if you like, please leave a rating. :) This is the original battery indicator around punch hole cameras, Energy Ring. All variants of the App is now merged into this one 'Universal Edition', future device supports shall only be available through this...
  13. jagan2

Thread [Dev] Need testers for Energy Ring - Universal Edition!

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring - Universal Edition! here. Looking forward to add support for Galaxy A21/s. Please let me know if there is any volunteer tester, I will send a special test version privately. Ideal tester: #1 Available on Telegram/Skype - so that I can send you faster test...
  14. jagan2

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring - Universal Edition! here. Looking forward to add support for Galaxy A21/s. Please let me know if there is any volunteer tester, I will send a special test version privately. Update: Done!
  15. jagan2

Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring - Universal Edition! here. Looking forward to add support for Galaxy A21/s. Please let me know if there is any volunteer tester, I will send a special test version privately. Ideal tester: #1 Available on Telegram/Skype - so that I can send you faster test...