• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by jajabinx35

1. J

Thread Best Advice on preserving battery health on Rog Phone 2?

Hi All, So I've had the Rog Phone 2 since it's release in the UK. To be honest, I'm not planning to upgrade for another 2-3 years as it runs everything I want (mainly with emulation). Now unlike iPhones or Samsung product, there is NO WAY to arrange a battery replacement officially. So what...
  2. J

Post Water Resistance

I’ve also ordered the rog 2. Was thinking about this also. I’m sure it has some resistance although no IP certification.
  3. J

Post Need tegra X1 templates for gltools

Just out of curiosity, has anything been made in regards to spoofing android phones to run X1 games? (Sounds unlikely at the moment, but want to confirm if anyone knows?)
  4. J

Post Final Fantasy VII and VIII cheats on FPSE

Yeah, it's actually really easy to put cheats on FPSE. Remember when converting a save file, you convert it to .mcr then rename it to mcd.
  5. J

Yes it does, But, I just managed to create one by converting my cheats from my PSP save game (using CWCHEAT).
  6. J

level 100 cheat, max gills etc. PS: This cheat will only work on US versions of the game
  7. J

Thread Final Fantasy VII and VIII cheats on FPSE

Hi there, I have made these cheats for FPSE. Just copy the slot1.mcd file and overwrite it. You can find it in: Root > Data > Data > Com.emulator.fpse > Files> Memcards Obviously choose your cheat. don't just copy both slot1.mcd. It's either for FFVII or FFVIII. WARNING: by overwriting your...
  8. J

Post Football Manager Handheld 2012 Android is here !!

I really try to enjoy this series.....I love playing football. Love Fifa, Love Pes.....but can't understand these managers game. I guess it's a huge game to understand.
  9. J

Post Is there an APP to swap touchpad controls to dpad?

I need it more for onlive though...
  10. J

Thread Is there an APP to swap touchpad controls to dpad?

Some games I don't enjoy playing on the touchpad and I think it would be better on the dpad. Is there an app out there that can change the mapping? Thanks.
  11. J

Post Screen Protector fitted as standard???

Ah man, so I'm guessing it ain't replaceable. I guess I'll have to live with the little scuff mark it has.
  12. J

So....I just applied a screen protector over a screen protector LOL!
  13. J

Thread I have a confession.....This is the best phone ever!

Seriously, since I've started working, I have had no time to play my console games. At night, I come home and I can't be asked to switch on my PS3, especially when I'm dying to go to sleep. So in the end I've decided to sell my PS3 as it is really gathering dust and that practically puts an end...
  14. J

Hi there! Sorry if this has been answered before, wouldn't actually imagine this thread to go nearly ten pages. Anyway, is it then confirmed that the xperia play came with a pre-applied screen protector? I can definently see that there is something on my screen.....but I tried to find out by...