Recent content by jameslapc2

1. jameslapc2

Post Question Can u share ur battery with one ui 5.0 please?

I forgot to mention I'm on an unlocked version of the phone, not a carrier variant. And every time i update my phone to a newer firmware I clear the cache. Honestly makes a huge difference.
  2. jameslapc2

Honestly little debloating. The biggest thing on mine is I keep high refresh off and have apps that would constantly sync in the background put in deep sleep. Depending on where I'm at I'll turn off 5G. The main thing is I made sure all the T-Mobile garbage is turned off and that the actual...
  3. jameslapc2

Mine has been great, overall about the same as 4.1 but just a bit more consistent.
  4. jameslapc2

Post General How's your batterylife experience with S22 Ultra coming straight from S21 Ultra?

I mean I do yeah, but that's really the only way to tame the 8 Gen 1. I did the same thing on my S21U all the time, and same with my S21 Plus. When I'm using for heavier stuff like Dex or gaming I turn it off.
  5. jameslapc2

Post General How's your batterylife experience with S22 Ultra coming straight from S21 Ultra?

Here it is hitting 10 hours. If I wasn't tired I could likely take it to about 11 and a half hours SOT.
  6. jameslapc2

I've mostly kept it off due to tower maintenance that started in the area when I first got the phone. Since I've been going around town lately I've gotten to experiment more. And from experience 5G is a bit more efficient now. I should have my battery graph in the next couple hours or so.
  7. jameslapc2

I mean I turn on 5G for speed tests. But that's only because T-Mobile can push well over 500 in my area. After some testing today with 5G the battery is slightly worse than LTE only. I'll post my screenshot later tonight when it's closer to death.
  8. jameslapc2

I get pretty similar numbers to My S21U I had. With an average of about ten or so hours. Both Snap variants. My method is to keep battery saver on, turn off high refresh, keep it at 1080P because I don't see the difference, debloating it, and keeping 5G off because where I'm at T-Mobile LTE is...
  9. jameslapc2

Post Question To root or not to root?

Kind of unrelated to root, but I'm happy to hear about a competent alternative to Viper. It's always been that one thing that's been missing for me since I got off my rooted Note 8 years ago.
  10. jameslapc2

Post Samsung Galaxy One UI - Optimization Guide

My bad, but it's the SM-G998U
  11. jameslapc2

Post Samsung Galaxy One UI - Optimization Guide

The April Patch overall just feels better, and I'm getting around two hours more of SOT with it.
  12. jameslapc2

Post Android 11 Beta

Alright apparently the beta can't be accessed outside of LG's network. But they said Android 11 is among us for the T-Mobile V60.
  13. jameslapc2

Post Android 11 Beta

The guy did email me back when I'm done with a quiz in about fifteen I'll see what he said.
  14. jameslapc2

Post Android 11 Beta

Not sure if anything can be done with this. But the betas for Android 11 on the Verizon and T-Mobile variants have been leaked. Another thing I noticed is they apparently have rooted boots for the V60. If these are legit I couldn't tell you. But here's the link to that as well. I should add the...
  15. jameslapc2

Thread Android 11 Beta

Yeah, I was hoping T-Mob would open up a limited Beta testing for it. Well let's hope sooner than later.