• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jameson1993

1. J

Post [ROM][10][ARM64][J710] crDroid v6.21 for the Galaxy J7 2016 [OFFICIAL][10.08.2021]

good afternoon, thank you very much for the rom I did the installation of the new version but I didn't see any difference in the previous errors, did anyone get improvement or did I do the wrong installation procedure?
  2. J

Post BlissRoms 14.7 (R) for J5 (2015)[SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y][VANILLA][UNOFFICIAL]

Boa noite, Será que mais alguém está tendo problemas para baixar o rom j5m? é muito lento para baixar. eles outro servidor? Muito obrigado antecipadamente Mod Edit (tradução); Boa noite, Alguém mais está tendo problemas para baixar o rom j5m? é muito lento para baixar. eles outro servidor...
  3. J

Post [ROM][N 7.1.2][OctOS][VoLTE][OFFICIAL]MOTO G5[cedric]

Good afternoon, I'm using this rom and it's very good, but I noticed an above-normal battery charge, but I installed the kernel adiutor and realized that the 1 ghz cores were in the performance profile, I switched to interactive and it was much better. . and another problem and the navigation...