• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by JangTsu

1. J

Post [KERNEL][AOSP][AnyKernel][LOS-16.0+EAS] Gamma Kernel for [All Lineage Variants]

I'm using the latest 'experimental' version from the telegram channel which is this one https://t.me/joinchat/aZ9BZ9kPbFgzYTZl but the thing is that the kernel panic problem happened even before i flashed this kernel. I actually tried flashing this kernel to see if it would fix the kernel panic...
  2. J

Post [KERNEL][AOSP][AnyKernel][LOS-16.0+EAS] Gamma Kernel for [All Lineage Variants]

The problem i'm currently having is that i have tried flashing the official LineageOS 18.1 for the H910 variant with both with official TWRP for H910 and the LineageOS Custom Recovery for the H910 and both ways work for flashing the OS but the LIneageOS 18.1 boot animation freezes and then a...
  3. J

Post [ROOT] HOWTO: AT&T H910 up to v20g (FULLY TESTED)

So i was able to fix the issue i was having with my LG V20 not being recognized as a fastboot device but now i'm having another problem. The problem i'm currently having is that i have tried flashing the official LineageOS 18.1 for the H910 variant with both with official TWRP for H910 and the...
  4. J

I've tried with several different cables (if the problem was the cable then every other part of the process wouldn't have worked) also my PC doesn't have USB 2.0 ports but i tried from a laptop that does have USB 2.0 ports and i had the same problem as before. I'm using Windows 10 AME so Windows...
  5. J

I'm following every step and im having a problem between STEP2.BAT and STEP3.BAT, the problem is that when my LG V20 Reboots into fastboot mode it disconnects momentarily from the PC and it stops being recognized by my PC even tho it has been connected in every step. This basidcally means that i...
  6. J

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 16.0

Does this work for the international variant model XT1965-2 Does anyone know if this works for the XT1965-2 model? i have that exact model but i was wondering if it works for that one, maybe the developer can anwser that question. I have the international variant