Recent content by janolelapin

1. J

Post Question Rooting with LineagoOS + Lineage Recovery installed

Works very nice and quick and easy ! Thanks' Hi, Which difference with the rom: "xiaomi.eu_multi_RUBY_V14.0.3.0.TMOCNXM_v14-13" , Which is the best ?
  2. J

Post Question Any experiences with LineageOS 20 unoffical beta by bengris32?

You'r right,s'cuse me == > TMOCNXM with this ROM!
  3. J

Post Question Rooting with LineagoOS + Lineage Recovery installed

Works very nice and quick and easy ! Thanks'
  4. J

Thanks'. But now I'm with MIUI xiaomi.eu 14.0.3.0 TMPCNXM (given just before). And the phone works perfectly! I installed all my Apps during 2 days!...............................................................
  5. J

Post Question Does xiaomi.eu work on Note 12 pro 5G ?

How can I do? Where can I find "los 21" for the Xiaomi Redminote 12 pro 5G ?
  6. J

I was on MIUI 14.0.6.0 (stock ROM) before, and I installed Lineage 20 using adb. I tried twice! Same redsult! Do I flahe stock ROM MIUI 14.0.1.0 TMOMIXM before and flash again Lineage 20 , after?
  7. J

Post Question Does xiaomi.eu work on Note 12 pro 5G ?

Hi, I just flashed this ROM (I did before with lineage20 but the camera didn't work!) and It works very well. Thanks'
  8. J

I just installed this ROM, but I have an issue: The camera doesn't work. I have the black screen with the buttons of the camera but no picture?!!!!!!! How can I do?
  9. J

Post [Firmware] QF001 (ROCO K706) Head Units with UIS 7862a/7862s (not FYT based)

Hi, I changed it 2 weeks ago, and that was very easy. The panel wasn't glued to change less 30 minutes! And the touchscreen works very well
  10. J

Post [Firmware] QF001 (ROCO K706) Head Units with UIS 7862a/7862s (not FYT based)

I did the update now. Car radio is more stable To select some settings (The language) I used a mouth. Aspect screen is quite well. The radio works better.
  11. J

Can you give us the link to download this firmware?