Recent content by jaseglenn4

1. jaseglenn4

Post [Gli Sviluppatori di banane Family Official thread]The Mafia didn't die in 2013

Begone heathen. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  2. jaseglenn4

Post [Gli Sviluppatori di banane Family Official thread]The Mafia didn't die in 2013

Mehhhhhh. I is here for your Gli. Gives us the precious. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  3. jaseglenn4

TouchWiz has come a long way. I'm coming off an iPhone, so for now this is pretty nice. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  4. jaseglenn4

Post Verizon Note 4 thread

Eh, mine came in today. I will say that it's pretty nice. The UI is buttery smooth, signal strength is really good, and the device overall feels well made. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  5. jaseglenn4

Got my Verizon Note 4 in today... It's pretty nice actually. The UI isn't laggy or slow and it's fairly responsive to input.
  6. jaseglenn4

'Ello Mafia? How goes the war? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jaseglenn4

Sup all? I see this version of the mafia thread has stuck around. So what's going on with y'all? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jaseglenn4

I see. So you want to be Don of the new mafia. That was your plan all along, eh? [emoji33] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jaseglenn4

'ello Mafia. What's on the order of business today? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jaseglenn4

Here. On my iPhone. Enjoying the buttery smooth interface. :P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jaseglenn4

Ah the Touch Pro 2. That was an interesting phone. I remember when the HD2 hit and I was so stoked that a Windows Mobile device actually got top of the line hardware. It was glorious. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jaseglenn4

XDA for the longest was the wild west. A lot of things were done through self-policing in the early days. It used to be that this forum was reserved for people with time to dedicate towards fixing and troubleshooting smartphone problems and if you didn't fit that mold, you kept quiet and thanked...
  13. jaseglenn4

I don't think it actually did. It probably just needs a revival. xD
  14. jaseglenn4

Mine hasn't changed in a few years. How are you still alive?!?
  15. jaseglenn4

=_= Don't be that way. You knew it was bound to happen eventually.