Recent content by Jaskaran498

1. J

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0_r43] ► [mako] ► Nitrogen OS Oreo ► Substratum ► (07.August.2018)

Yup; its been like that (not saying its a bug). But I was wondering if it can be removed by changing those values I pointed in my previous to previous post (so the lockscreen wont add any dark filter/tint). But it seems like quite a bit of work, so you dont have to do it. Not a big deal ;)
  2. J

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0_r43] ► [mako] ► Nitrogen OS Oreo ► Substratum ► (07.August.2018)

Its not really a bug, but something that's in 8.1 by default. Here are some screenshots (not mine, but they describe the problem): Notice how the lockscreen wall has a dark tint/filter as compared to the actual photo? That. Or is this happening on just mine? :confused: I'll be able to post...
  3. J

Hey @nitin.chobhe Thanks for the ROM, all's working fine. (For people with battery problems or simply want to squeeze out battery juice, and ready to do whatever for it; get SINAI kernel, put on the Alucard governor, all cores enabled, lower down frequencies as much as they suit you, undervolt...
  4. J

Post [ROM][KitKat 4.4] MIUI 7 From MIUI.com [Weekly]

So.... Could you please give the lines? Really wanna know what's going on :fingers-crossed:
  5. J

Thanks Yes I do know how to use apktool
  6. J

Here is my navigation bar related code from dimens.xml in framework-res.apk: <dimen name="navigation_bar_height">38.0dip</dimen> <dimen name="navigation_bar_height_landscape">38.0dip</dimen> <dimen name="navigation_bar_width">36.0dip</dimen> But it still doesnt change the height of...
  7. J

How to change navigation bar height? Changing navigation_bar_height in framework-res dimens.xml doesnt work.
  8. J

Post [DEV][WIP][Flyme-OS][Port][Bootloop][NeedHelp]

Can you please share a mirror? Was interested in testing out this rom myself but unable to download from baidu :p
  9. J

Thread Use Clang instead of GCC for ROM Development?

Hi Can anyone tell me a way to use clang instead of GCC for ROM devlopment? Particularly because I would prefer a colored output of the compile processes (and no, I tried coloredgcc but it doesnt work no matter what methods I try. So clang is my only hope, I think). I can try manually changing...
  10. J

Thread Need Help in porting Halo to CM11 /// NullPointerException

Hello I am working on trying to port halo to cm11 and facing issues. The Problem: Its actually giving me nullpointerexception (Heres complete log-> http://pastebin.com/hQ7Wmane ) in BaseStatusBar.java (here's the complete code: http://pastebin.com/bvRaw4ta) in method "mUpdateHalo": protected...
  11. J

Post [HELP/Q&A][SourceBuilding,AllDevices] The Source Building Q&A Help Thread

Trying to port halo into cm11. Everything ok for now except this error-> frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/BaseStatusBar.java:1270: cannot find symbol symbol : class Resources location: class com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar Resources res...
  12. J

Post [GUIDE][LINUX][MIUI] MIUI PatchROM -- BUILD YOUR OWN MIUI ROM

Thanks a lot for reply. One more question- If I wanted to port halo to miui, I would first build a base rom (CM 11 in my case), then cherrypick halo into CM rom and resolve all dependencies, then use it as base for patchrom. Is that procedure right? I am kinda confused what if patching process...
  13. J

Thread [Q] Omni Dynamic Statusbar commit?

Hello Can anyone please help me port dynamic statusbar from omni? I am unable to find the dsb commit :/ I am not asking for a complete tutorial, just want to get started...
  14. J

Post [GUIDE][LINUX][MIUI] MIUI PatchROM -- BUILD YOUR OWN MIUI ROM

ZduneX25 can you please reconfirm me where to make changes (for fixing rejects)? Is it to the root directory of my phone (like ptchrom/phonename/android.policy.jar.out and make changes in files there) or temp/new_smali? Also, after I have made the changes, how do I proceed to apply patches to...
  15. J

Post [ROM][5.1.1][4.0.3][i9300][OFFICIAL] BlissPop by Team Bliss [Stable]

Lol, I just started watching it :p Anyway, yeah seriously hope someone can help. Really wanted to try this rom, thanks for trying to help though. EDIT: flashed rom by fastboot (i dont even know why i did that, probably since it was only thing left). And bam! It booted lol. How did fastboot...