Recent content by jasondutch

1. J

Post [ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Tremor [06/03/2021]

Thanks for all the hard work Joey, its all appreciated.
  2. J

Post [ROM] MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu

Hello, I installed the last weekly, i did a dirty flash, But whenever i want to enter the recente tab, its rebooting, i use gestures, anyone has a solution for it?
  3. J

Post [ROM] MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu

I've installed this rom and i quite like it, but is there a way too turn off vibration when typing? Its driving me crazy lol Edit: never mind its fixed :)
  4. J

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0.0][RAPHAEL] TitaniumOS for Xiaomi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [03/27/20]

I can't see the fingerprint, anyone had same problem? Edit: reboot fixed the problem. Lovely ROM its amazing, thank you dev :)
  5. J

Post [ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL] crDroid Android 6 [OFFICIAL][OTA][25/09/2020][EOL]

Hello, i would like to have a million in my bank account. Thanks.
  6. J

Post [RECOVERY] [RAPHAEL] Sky Hawk Recovery Project <2.1> [8-11-19]

Here you go So many options in this recovery its amazing. Appreciate it dev.
  7. J

Post [ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/23/20]

Thank you for all your work, i hope you fix your mental health and that you will be okay.
  8. J

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/20]

No, they are different ROMs, clean flash is recommended
  9. J

Post [KERNEL][AOSP/CAF] [11] IMMENS1TY - X [STABLE] [31-12-2020]

Flash latest immensity and magisk 20.2, worked for me
  10. J

Try to add the fingerprint with screen brightness on maximum
  11. J

Wow thanks man, maximize the screen brightness worked for me, such a simple solution.
  12. J

I got a weird problem, I tried BlissROM, PE, and Evo and not 1 fingerprint is working, to setup one is going smooth, but when im in lockscreen i cant get it to work one time. Tried multiple firmwares/vendors, anyone has a solution? Edit: Fixed. The solution was to put your brightness maximal...
  13. J

Post [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL] BlissROM v12.7 [RAPHAEL]

Do you have a link for dm-verity? Im on miui 11.0.3 dont want to wipe all my data.
  14. J

Post [MOD][ROOT] Overclock your screen to 75hz refresh rate (other refresh rates later)

Im on MemeUI 11.0.3 EEA and i flashed the 72 Hz file. Everything is working fine as you see in the screenshot, Aida64 says 72 Hz If u want an instruction; 1. Reboot in recovery 2. Go to backup and backup your dtbo partition. 3. Flash the 72 Hz file in TWRP > dtbo partition. (I always wipe cache...