Recent content by jasonlee0315

1. J

Post [Guide][EdXposed][GPay] Discussion

My camera crash too. SafetyNet Pass. I'm on Android 11 (December 2020 security patch) Magisk 21.1(21100) (canary) Riru v23.0 Riru - EdXposed v.0.5.0.6_4579-android-r (YAHFA)
  2. J

Post Call Screening - Outside US & Canada

Just pull the file to PC and open it with any text editor.
  3. J

Post Enable quick wallet access Google Pay for Pixels running Android 10

Weird... After I installed the SQLite for ARM aarch64, cards suddenly appeared in power menu for... a while and then it disappeared just like the toggle in the Gesture setting. Is there any way that makes it sticks? I read the tutorial, it says if you have Titanium Backup, then you don't need...
  4. J

I think that is not necessary if I have Titanium Backup installed.
  5. J

I was a bit giving up on this Quick Wallet Access thing, since the option that toggles "cards and passes" in Gesture Setting often disappear itself. My Magisk modules are... *Enable Quick Wallet Access on Pixel devices *Fullscreen Gestures(Q) *GPay SQLite Fix (Full Edition) *Riru - Core *Riru -...
  6. J

Post [MOD] Customize Call Screen greetings on your Pixels

The Groove player that is pre-installed in Windows 10 can open and preview *.opus file. You don't even need to download any opus file player
  7. J

Files that you need to replace are all written in the "call_screen_audio_messages-2" and "call_screen_audio_messages-6". (Filename may vary) You can find those two files under this path \data\data\com.google.android.dialer\files\superpacks\manifests Open these files with text editor and search...
  8. J

Step1: Use TTS website to generate and download each custom Call Screen messages which are all in *.mp3 file extension. Step2: Use an online converter to convert *mp3 to *.opus. Step3: Find the *.opus file that you want to replace in...
  9. J

I just confirmed that it still works on Google Phone app 43.0.289918615-publicbeta.
  10. J

Post [Working] Google Call Screening on Android 10 Beta [WIP] Google Visual Voicemail

Just saw the news today. Maybe someone will come up with another workaround on the version above 42. Is it the reason that version 41 break screen call?
  11. J

Post Call screen issues Root method

Basically it will only work on the version below 41 (41 isn't included)
  12. J

Post Call Screening - Outside US & Canada

You can see this. I made a screen recording of these two voices demo. Guess Google fix this "trick" after version 41
  13. J

Post [MAGISK] [Tasker][Release] Motion Sense (Soli/Oslo) Mod

Um... I found only swipe Intent works for me OK, I got it working by clearing OsloBridger App data!