Recent content by jasonmerc

1. jasonmerc

Post [ROM][13][amogus] AOSP 13.0

One more question about the local manifest, do you guys use the 13 branch or the Twisted branch one (I forget the exact name I'm on the road right now and can't check)
  2. jasonmerc

Cool, thanks. I ask because I saw there's a Lineage 20 branch now on the Lineage GitHub, and figured I'd give it a try.
  3. jasonmerc

Is the local manifest in the source code up to date? Im trying to pull the source on my own to do my own ROM compilations but I'm getting errors on the repo sync: fatal: couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/12 android_device_sony_sepolicy: fatal: couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/12...
  4. jasonmerc

Didn't she already ask that question on the first page (those being the only 2 messages ever posted)? I hope this isn't some kind of exploit to gain access to someone's account
  5. jasonmerc

Post [DISCONTINUED][A11] Exthm-UI for Sofiar

Previously, this ROM just dropped support for Android 11. Now I found out that the entire ROM is dead altogether. And yes, I am still running this by the way (as of writing this post). I was waiting for A12 or A13 to finally upgrade, and now it looks like we have that. Anyway, this was...
  6. jasonmerc

One last question, does this have the option to have the traditional nav bar at the bottom, and is there an option to hold back to kill app? Those are the only 2 reasons why I'm hesitant to install this
  7. jasonmerc

So just to clarify, with these new device trees and everything, you've unified all the G8 phones under 1 source tree? I assume that's why you renamed the device codename to be based on the character from the hit multiplayer game, Among Us® (all rights owned by Innersloth). Does this mean that...
  8. jasonmerc

I see in your source code there's a 12 branch as well, are those trees stable enough for use too?
  9. jasonmerc

Abandoning this thread. Literally one freakin' week after I build this, the GitHub repo goes into read only and the project is abandoned. Jeez, talk about bad luck.
  10. jasonmerc

Yes the status bar is over the camera hole, but the icons go next to it
  11. jasonmerc

Thread [DISCONTINUED][A11] Exthm-UI for Sofiar

THIS ROM IS DISCONTINUED. LEAVING IT UP FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES. As usual, you and you ALONE are responsible for what you do with your device. If something goes wrong by flashing this mod or any other mods, don't blame it on the dev. My buddy just told me about this ROM that was Touhou based...
  12. jasonmerc

Post AT&T Radiant Core (Tinno U304AA) - Modding Discussion

Can you post that MTK_Client thing? Whatever client you used? It seems like it works better than SPFT.
  13. jasonmerc

Post AT&T Radiant Core (Tinno U304AA) - Modding Discussion

Wait, I believe that the mtk exploit has been expanded/enhanced. If I recall correctly, someone DID manage to unlock the bootloader. Reading this on mobile now with bad data so I don't want to scroll back and look. But from what I remember someone DID get it unlocked. The only challenge now...