• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by JasonX199

1. J

Post Bug in Android 11 AOD and flashlight.

I changed the AOD to smart mode, and it seems to be working okay now.
  2. J

Thread Bug in Android 11 AOD and flashlight.

Hey there guys, There is a bug with android 11 on my Xperia 1 II. I have tried to reset my phone and wipe everything. That fixed the problem for a moment, and then it came back. AOD doesn't work, and when that occurs the flashlight doesnt stay on when I lock the screen, and beside that, when...
  3. J

Post [MOD][N5] Surround Sound

Do you have a flashable zip for your version?
  4. J

Post [ROM] [UPDATED13/6/14] [OFFICIAL] Miui Nexus 5

Still fails. You don't seem to get it, there was a guy in here that modified the zip file in order to flash it on twrp with modified system folder.
  5. J

Anyone? It's only a 18mb file. I modified my system folder so I need a zip on twrp that works on it.
  6. J

Can someone please make this zip flashable with twrp without checking for the system folder. https://mega.co.nz/#!nQNkCDzJ!3Ltnp9MCZm_mPzmXig4KH4dq1nJ-ex3LxDkWOImjqzg
  7. J

Failed on twrp as usual.... Can someone make a flashable zip for twrp?
  8. J

Post MIUI Nexus 5 leak DISCUSSION

This one flashes but my version still stays 4.5.16. Next best thing is to flash the full version, I just didnt want to setup the phone again as it takes some time.
  9. J

I know you did, but I just want the ota be flashable with twrp. Can you make the file I uploaded to mega flashable with twrp? it's a 23mb file. and so on, even in the future very handy with the ota's
  10. J

Thanks for the link. I don't understand it anymore, it also fails... I'm still on 4.5.16 pff
  11. J

Hey thanks for the link, it gives me an error though. Page says the request could not be satisfied. Can you upload the file somewhere for me?
  12. J

Yes, that's the official file that my phone downloaded into downloaded_rom folder via ota. My phone reboots into recovery after doing ota. Flashing the zip file always fails.
  13. J

Small file and want to know why it's not possible to flash with twrp?
  14. J

But I want to flash the ota which I uploaded.
  15. J

How? I can't flash it, It says failed all the time