• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by javelinbrowser

1. J

Post [APP][BROWSER] (For N5) Javelin Browser - AdBlock, KitKat transparency, Multi-Windows

Hello everyone, I have just pushed out v3.2.0. In this release, the primary focus is on improving the reading mode by 10X, and I think it is achieved. Not just is the accuracy very much improved, but it also does images now :) The secondary focus was taking Stack a step further as a REAL...
  2. J

Post [APP][2.1+] Javelin Browser - Adblock, KitKat Transparency, VPN, True Multi-tasking

Hello everyone, I have just pushed out v3.2.0. In this release, the primary focus is on improving the reading mode by 10X, and I think it is achieved. Not just is the accuracy very much improved, but it also does images now :) The secondary focus was taking Stack a step further as a REAL...
  3. J

Post [APP][BROWSER] (For N5) Javelin Browser - AdBlock, KitKat transparency, Multi-Windows

Let's hope in the next version of Android, Google will release a better WebView that will NOT be laggy. Hopefully one that use for Chrome.
  4. J

Hi, You can long press back button to exit the app :)
  5. J

Post [APP][2.1+] Javelin Browser - Adblock, KitKat Transparency, VPN, True Multi-tasking

The Pro upgrade supports my development directly, while the VPN supports paying for the servers, which I have to pay monthly as well. This is why there are 2 separate services, I apologise if this does not work for you. I'll be happy to refund you! Simply email me at [email protected]
  6. J

A lot of these issues are actually addressed. Here's Javelin's privacy policy: http://javelinbrowser.com/privacy Here's my comment on my single silly mistake on sending a single newsletter which...
  7. J

That is a UI experiment that I'm working on:)
  8. J

Thanks! Still looking to accept any feedback and questions :)
  9. J

That is actually Android's crash, and I can't fix it unless Google fix it :(
  10. J

The mods deleted it. Can you re-create it? I don't think I can create it as I'm the dev,
  11. J

Haha, that's actually quite a funny bug. But thanks, I'll see what I can do about this in the next update. Thank you for your kind words :)
  12. J

Version 3.1.0 has just been published! This is the update that will fix your stackheads not hiding when it first appears :) (Short changelog) - You can now download files with Stack - Incognito improvements - Spirit mode improvements - More languages, better translations - Open 3rd party apps...
  13. J

Javelin uses too many new APIs, so it lost its support for 2.3 :(