Recent content by javlaidioten

1. J

Post [ROM] [ z2_plus ] AICP 14.0 | Pie 9.0.0 | 4.4 KERNEL |HMP

faizauthar12 After the latest OTA update (July 18th), USB functionality has been taken a turn for the worse. Whenever I connect the phone to the PC via USB for file transfer, my PC reports that the device descriptor was not obtained and thus windows did not start the device (Error 10). I'm...
  2. J

faizauthar12 What about the things I pointed out? The following is from my previous post in page 9: "Clean flashed the latest build this evening. It's just as great if not greater to use than the 8.1.0 version. Just got a quick question. Is there an option to customise the functionality of the...
  3. J

Works like a dream. Many thanks. Clean flashed the latest build this evening. It's just as great if not greater to use than the 8.1.0 version. Just got a quick question. Is there an option to customise the functionality of the home button? Also known as U-touch. Thanks in advance. Edit: If...
  4. J

Post [ROM] [ z2_plus ] AICP 13.1 | Oreo 8.1.0 | OFFICIAL | Treble | WEEKLY

Alas, I looked there but couldn't find what I'm looking for. Nevertheless, thank you.
  5. J

Post [ROM] [ z2_plus ] AICP 13.1 | Oreo 8.1.0 | OFFICIAL | Treble | WEEKLY

Hi all. Quick question. I really liked the way you could select battery icons and customise many aspects of the status bar in 12.1. Does anyone know whether or not it's possible to select battery icons or move the clock to the middle of the status bar in 13.1? Thanks.