Recent content by jawonder

1. jawonder

Post KERNEL ❯ PIXEL 5 ❯ Proton Kernel v1.1

Kernel version 1.1 still works with Rom update 11.3.3 ? . Edit : No worries try it and it worked fine . Thanks OP
  2. jawonder

Post KERNEL ❯ PIXEL 5 ❯ Proton Kernel v1.1

Kernel version 1.1 still works with Rom update 11.3.3 ? .
  3. jawonder

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 5 ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11.3.3

Ahh, didn't see there was a direct download from GitHub . Thanks
  4. jawonder

Where can find the boot.img for 11.3.3 ?. Couldn't find where the Installer stored it on my PC , if it does store the download.
  5. jawonder

How do you backup your apps when not rooted . That's one of the main reason in root because I'm lazy to restore all my app data after a clean install . Google drive doesn't seem to backup any data at all . I wonder why this is , when Apple's iCloud can backup data and iTunes backup everything...
  6. jawonder

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11]ScorpionROM v4.2[Google Pixel 5][Redfin]

I noticed Hulu snd Netflix doesn’t show up in Playstore. Is there a fix for this ?.
  7. jawonder

Post Android 12 DP1 anyone?

Where do you do this ? : check "disable verity" and "disable verification" before confirming
  8. jawonder

Yeah i know, just wanted it to go smooth. Some one on here said you can get OTA with unlock bootloader.
  9. jawonder

How are you guys getting 1.1 ?. I have the first beta installed and I'm not seeing any OTA.
  10. jawonder

Thought i saw videos on youtube and pictures with android 12 having new widget style .
  11. jawonder

This is a damn mess when trying to post an image from the pixel with chrome on here .