Recent content by jay.bhadra1995

1. J

Post [ROM][10.0][sanders] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/04/07]

[/COLOR] Facing the same in the PE update too, not just PE Plus. Adding to that my camera isn't working at all. So unable to test Face unlock as well.
  2. J

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.4

Thanks a lot! Working perfectly. ?
  3. J

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.4

Smali Patcher force closes Hi, Can someone help me out with the patch? Smali Patcher force closes everytime I try to create a patch. Tried it with multiple selections but results in the same way. I am also attaching herewith the link to download the framework folder of my phone. If someone is...
  4. J

Post [ROM][10.0][sanders] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/04/07]

Is the No Sim detection problem also existent in the Pixel Plus update? Also, can someone help me understand how to take backup of Persist? I can see EFS while taking the backup in TWRP but no Persist.
  5. J

Post ROM][STABLE][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Sanders

Hi. I have been trying to hide the navigation buttons using 'Expanded Desktop' option. However, it crashes or does not respond whenever I click on it. Is there a fix for the same?
  6. J

Post Alternate Turbo Charger

Any difference in terms of your phone heating up or anything? Is it okay to use another brand?
  7. J

Thread Alternate Turbo Charger

Hi guys, My current Moto charger is not working due to some technical issue. The original one is very expensive to buy. Can you guys suggest an alternate charger brand which supports Turbo Charging and would also not harm the phone battery? Really appreciate the support we get here. Thanks.
  8. J

Post Discussion of SDcards used on any device

Sorry to have not updated you. The issue got resolved when I updated the Lineage OS with the latest nightly build. Once I installed it and used the format card option available when it said it's corrupted, it formatted it just fine! Not sure where the issue was. Maybe the dev corrected it in the...
  9. J

So what's happening is I tried using the SD card in some other phone and it's working just fine.. I am able to write new files, format it and do everything possible. It is getting detected in my computer while in the recovery mode too. That's how I backed up the data. But the same when formatted...
  10. J

I will get it today itself. But can you guide me to a thread or help me out with the next steps?
  11. J

No. Sadly I don't. Is there no other way round to format it?
  12. J

Yeah. I copied everything and made a backup. Luckily I use it only as a storage device and not an internal drive for apps. But how do I re-format it? I tried using the format option that my phone gives me but to no avail.
  13. J

My card seem to be working just fine on my Lineage OS. I rebooted by device and now it says it's corrupted. Is there any way out? Will I be able to get my data back?
  14. J

Post [ROM][osprey] Official LineageOS 14.1

Seems like I will have to give it a try with an older version or the stock rom again. I don't have a BT headset at all. I had my microphone changed recently since it wasn't working but don't see how that can affect the speaker at the ear level, microphone being at the bottom speaker that way...
  15. J

Post [ROM][osprey] Official LineageOS 14.1

No. Mine isn't the case of landline or cell to cell long lines either. It is normal calling within the same area or city itself over cell to cell which is giving me this issue. I have 2 questions: 1. Can it be a hardware issue? 2. How do I roll back to previous LinOS rom without losing any of...