• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Jay_B

1. Jay_B

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v13.0 OFFICIAL[Android 10.0] [October 9th, 2020]

Thanks buddy. I will love it if you can get it updated
  2. Jay_B

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v13.0 OFFICIAL[Android 10.0] [October 9th, 2020]

Not sure if ppl were interested in MSM much. Plus some personal issues going on.
  3. Jay_B

Guy, I found the deepsleep issue in almost all ROMs. For me flashing the pico gapps zip after setting up everything in the ROM resolved the issue. I know it's not a solution however, since it's the issue with Gapps it's difficult to fix it elsewhere. Please check and confirm if this resolves...
  4. Jay_B

Already took it from my phone looking into the issue. Hopefully on the next build. Deepsleep aptX support Playstore Certification Let me know if there are other issues. I will try to see if they can be fixed. Please don't ask for additional features. Cheers!
  5. Jay_B

Please provide logcat if you want to help out. Thanks. :) ;)
  6. Jay_B

Yes, because when the device is not using much resources or does not need that refresh rate it always defaults to 60 because that saves battery.
  7. Jay_B

Change Logs: (Apr 18th) Initial release. What's Working : Wifi RIL Mobile data Fingerprint GPS Camera Flashlight Camcorder Bluetooth Lights Sound / vibration Kanged few from Graphics Drivers from Pixel 4 and RazerPhone drm/widewine to 1.2 support
  8. Jay_B

Installation Make sure you're on stock MIUI before flashing * Wipe data * Flash ROM * Gapps are included * Reboot to system. * Flash Magisk (if you want root) If you face any boot loop issue kindly format data.
  9. Jay_B

Thread [STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v13.0 OFFICIAL[Android 10.0] [October 9th, 2020]

* Disclaimer * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these...
  10. Jay_B

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1 for Poco X2/Redmi K30 [phoenix][20200405]

Wipe Data with stock recovery. Then follow the steps you have mentioned. It should work. If it does not try booting without GApps and then flash GApps.
  11. Jay_B

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] BlissRoms

Thanks mate nice work!
  12. Jay_B

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1 for Poco X2/Redmi K30 [phoenix][20200405]

That's already mentioned in the bug in list please read bro