Recent content by jayco88

1. J

Post Need to unlock your SIM T-Mobile users? Here's how!

Worked perfectly. Thank you so much! Just sent a donation in gratitude.
  2. J

Post [AUDIO MOD] ViPER4Android (V4A) Audio Effects - Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2(updated)

I can't seem to get this to work. Installation is successful but I can't hear a damn difference. I'm running the latest Synergy for what its worth. The driver status says it is not enabled nor processing (in both normal and compatible mode). I've tried reinstalling one at a time, I messed with...
  3. J

Post ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Same here. I tried the instructions above and clean flashed twice to no avail.
  4. J

Post ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

+2 Also have same issue. Edit: Thank you darkhawk3383! Replacing SecEmail.apk from the previous build worked like a charm!
  5. J

Post [GUIDE] Set up Verizon Galaxy S3 as World GSM Phone (confirmed working)

Nope. I've never experienced this issue with any of the roms I've flashed (both ICS and JB).
  6. J

Post [GUIDE] Set up Verizon Galaxy S3 as World GSM Phone (confirmed working)

I'm currently in Berlin enjoying voice and data with incubus' Verizon JB leak. I used the same technique I've been using with all the roms I've ever flashed on the GS3. -Download APN PRO and make it a system app with titanium backup. For some reason the application will hang in the process...
  7. J

Post [ROM] JellyWiz [I535VRBLJ1] [RLS13] [11/10/12] By Incubus26jc

Player Pro and Pandora also have a corrupt ongoing notification. Stock apps appear to display fine.
  8. J

I can confirm that setting up T-mobile hotspot and using the Power Toggles widget works. Foxfi, Wifi Tether, etc didn't work for me.
  9. J

The time keeps resetting to December 31st 2011 at 4:55pm. This messes with some apps such as Facebook and the stock email client (it will sync your emails with the incorrect date), Alarm (obviously), and probably messes with the Playstore as I've read from others. Furthermore it will cause the...