Recent content by jayjayjoker2

1. jayjayjoker2

Post [ROM][AOSP] Google Edition S4/ Pure Nexus Edition[SAFESTRAP] April 17th, 2015

Well every time I flash a ROM I calibrate the battery and it seems to last a little longer then stock, but I have 3 batteries so battery life isn't usually an issue for me.
  2. jayjayjoker2

Post [Q&A] [ROM][AOSP] Google Edition S4/ Pure Nexus Edition[SAFESTRAP] Oct 4th.14

Try uninstalling safestrap and reinstalling with the safestrap app
  3. jayjayjoker2

Post [ROM][AOSP] Google Edition S4/ Pure Nexus Edition[SAFESTRAP] April 17th, 2015

I installed this ROM last night! It is perfect have no issues so far very stable and fast and it looks great. If you want a simple fast phone try this ROM out it runs like butter as long as you follow the instructions.
  4. jayjayjoker2

Thread NC1 baseband

If I'm on NC1 baseband is safestrap my only way of recovery? All the roms I seem to like won't work with safestrap am I basically screwed with that? Will there be any soon development for other recoveries?
  5. jayjayjoker2

Thread Stable ROM

I am looking for a stable fast light lolipop rom. I'm tired of stock for it is making my phone really slow is there a good stable lolipop rom? Something doesn't have important things not working.. if not is there a jelly bean rom that is what I'm looking for? If anyone can help me out that would...
  6. jayjayjoker2

Post [GUIDE] Rooting the Samsung Captivate Glide i927/i927r

Are you using a USB port that is integrated to the motherboard that fixes connection problems Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. jayjayjoker2

Post ATT insurance question

Where is that one I cant find 4.3 i already did triangle away so i think ill be ok and i have the HDMI adapter. Touch screen is dead though.. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app
  8. jayjayjoker2

Thread ATT insurance question

I broke my s3 screen the screen is black i know the lcd is gone. I want to do the insurance but im worried. They said i'd get a galaxy s4 if i do it. Im rooted though so would they notice or will I be ok? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app
  9. jayjayjoker2

Thread [Q] Broken Phone

So I broke my s3 dropped it rolled my chair on it screen has a crack and is black and the touch screen dont work...the worst thing is im insured but I have custom ROM and recovery..my question is am i screwed or is there a way to remove that stuff without seeing anything on the screen?
  10. jayjayjoker2

Post Help weird thing happening

Well I clicked on it and it said there is an update available, im afraid to download because this is not stock its modified stock. Can I just remove the update app using titanium backup?
  11. jayjayjoker2

Post Help weird thing happening

Yes it is at&t but im on 4.1.2 there isn't another update that just got released is there?
  12. jayjayjoker2

Thread Help weird thing happening

Ok so this is weird I'm using a ROM it's based on stock this appeared and is now finished what do I do? Update? Or should I just ignore it? Thanks Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
  13. jayjayjoker2

Post [SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 UNIFIED TOOLKIT V9] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery + MORE [ATT]

Awesome this seems very helpful thanks. I will probably donate to this one.
  14. jayjayjoker2

Post Root

What do i need to remove so I can tether? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
  15. jayjayjoker2

Post Root

Thank you im now rooted! Didnt have to lose anything. Now its time to make my battery last longer. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium