Recent content by jayson94538

1. J

Post [Q] Best Car Mount?

Does anybody know of a good way of having a mount coming out of a single-din pocket? Kinda like pictured here in this image http://images.matthewsvolvosite.com/charger-mount-installed.jpg
  2. J

Post [How-To] Update to I337_OK2 - 5.0.1 and KeepRoot

Read the first post of this thread. Your answer is there.
  3. J

Post Stupid Questions Thread - No question too stupid!

I was going to do it myself, but first I looked at prices on how much the parts were, and I saw that they were around 150 or so. Then I read the reviews and read that the screens were not OEM and that scared me a little. So I called up Samsung thinking I would have to pay a quote of $161.89, but...
  4. J

Post Stupid Questions Thread - No question too stupid!

The other week, I dropped my phone and broke the screen. I sent it to Samsung under warranty and got it back yesterday. They wiped my whole device and updated it to NC1. I was running a custom ROM prior to all this. So, they screwed me over, right? I cannot install any ROM without safe strap? I...
  5. J

Post [THEME][VRTHEME][9500/5][2Dec14]DOMINATION*v2.5* NJ AOSP*[AROMA]

Wow, thank you! Worked perfectly.
  6. J

Post |ROM|★GOLDENEYE★|►XXUHOD7 LOLLiPOP TW◄|5.1.15|★

The flashlight add-on keeps failing to install. Anybody else? I downloaded it a couple times and still doesn't work. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. J

Post Post your homescreen here

This is mine for now
  8. J

Post enabling gmail and samsung accounts to allow automatic syncing?

I have the same problem for my Samsung account shown here and couldn't find a fix for it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2373447 As far as your Google account, try going to Settings>Data Usage and then tick the "Auto-sync data" Hope that works for you. Sent from my...
  9. J

Post [Q] Samsung Apps,Hubs,account problems ???

I'm on clean ROM 1.5 mf3 based Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
  10. J

Actually, it doesn't look like this is new. Verizon Note 2 owners were having the same problem after they received an update http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-note-2/251644-note-2-samsung-account-sync-disabled.html I'm now assuming that other carriers (AT&T) did the same thing...
  11. J

I just noticed my Samsung Account sync is disabled, and there's no way to re-enable it. hmmm. I'm on clean rom
  12. J

Post [SF COATED] SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective S View Cover

Mine should be arriving this week. I cannot wait :D Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
  13. J

Post Discoveries in new firmware update.

Does the camera firmware get updated on its own? I assume so. I have the same firmware as you guys. I remember opening up camera and it said something like camera firmware updating. I'm on Mint Jelly Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
  14. J

Post [ROM][JellyBean][4.3]Unofficial CM10.2 - 10/27/2013 - Butter - MTD - OC Kernel

How is everybody's wifi going? Sent from my SGH-I997
  15. J

Post [ROM][JellyBean][4.3]Unofficial CM10.2 - 10/27/2013 - Butter - MTD - OC Kernel

For some reason, I've been noticing my phone waking up on its own. No notification or anything, I have all that turned off. The screen randomly turns on by itself. I hope it's not my power button. I've never seen it happen before until I flashed this build. Has anyone noticed it too? And how...